powering up SB

Best answers
ive seen in the show and other games where goku fires a SB and then goes ssj and powers it up, is there are way to impliment this into esf? it would be cool for struggles and all, like you could only do it when you have obtained perfect transformation and once you finish powering up the SB you go out of ssj like a cooldown? meh sure SB is fairly powerful as is buts its just a suggestion

Best answers
u probebly have a mistake cuz in the show for goku to be able to creat the spirit bomb he must be pure so...actualy in SSJ mode he is not pure cuz he have to be upset or angry! so then he isnt pure!!!! then he cant do any spirit bomb in SSJ

so no it cant be done
and if u want u can charge a bomb then if u prfect transform back!!!! that is the closest that u can get ur IDA

Best answers
doh! actually ssj is suspose to be an "evil form" so thats why you can use SB with it WHICH I KNOW, i said THEN he goes ssj and powers it up. He creates it, launches it in normal form then goes ssj and gives it all his power "like when the people of the world give there power to the sb etc" except it him giving his power to the sb

besides goku does it against kid buu, he does that massive sb then goes ssj3 and gives it all his power

Best answers
Why cant you people use atleast some grammer?

Anyways, I get what youre saying killjoy... maybe it could be there, but itd have to be an attack of its own. And I dont think their able to make it so that itd happen only when youve reached perfect transformation, since its not really a new transformation, its just you having a crap load of PL/KI.

Best answers
oh yeah sorry about that im trying to get it "out there" so to speak, since id did just comment on someone elses bad grammer lol...........

Best answers
here is what my m8 does with it...

He powers up a fully charged SB and lauches it... transes to ssj and then fires a fully loaded kame at it...

and im usualy beam struggling it or sommin... and pow... mega ownage... it also nukes the map killing him aswell but it prob wouldnt be that big if u were lower down the PL scale :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happened in the series was that Goku pushed the SB after he launched it. So he turned SSJ to push it better.
It's not powering up. The SB was always strong enough to kill kid buu but he pushed it back. So Goku also pushed it. He didn't power it up.

Best answers
but why was all his energy drained? he went out of super ssj from pushing?and it got bigger too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he just was exhausted of fighting buu. if it wasnt for the wishes goku would have died. many times.

think about it.

he died against raditz(wished back)
he died against freeza(wished back)
he died against cell(old kai sacrifices his own life)
he almost died against buu(got wished back his ki)

Best answers
Reptile said:
he just was exhausted of fighting buu. if it wasnt for the wishes goku would have died. many times.

think about it.

he died against raditz(wished back)
he died against freeza(wished back)
he died against cell(old kai sacrifices his own life)
he almost died against buu(got wished back his ki)
o_O

He did not die against Freiza!

as he secaped in a ginyu force pod...

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt die against freeza

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeah he did, when freeza smashed him into namek.. at that point the wish to bring every one back was in progress. goku came out as good as new. go watch that episode again !! :x ;)

Best answers
True Goku did died.. and was revived by namekian dragonballs..Ive seen the episodes and i noticed me..Cuz there is no way he would wait and bring Gohan in danger...

He was away cuz he was dead..until the wish was complete (reviving everbody killed by frieza)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Frieza pushed Goku into the lava but it doesn't make sense. When saiyans die or just faint they go out of SSJ. Or maybe he turned SSJ again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom