Is it just me

Best answers
Is it just me or is the forum not been working at nights e.g. monday 14th, tuesday the 15th i get back from work. at 10 pm GMT and try to get on the ESF forum. But it comes up with Page can not be displayed.

Best answers
ye... i have tryed this too... :S kinda wird, probably some server downs :)

Best answers
yea, same as me i get this error, it must be the server, or host etc like S Asid said

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm also having problems connecting at night, I'll notify the network administrators.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I couldn't load the main page, or the forums all day yesterday. The day before, it was just that night.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure it was oktagone messing up as 2 other sites also on oktagone were also being affected, i doubt its coincidence,

all seems to be well now though

Best answers
Same here. Figured it was everybody, but I saw nobody posted on it, so I figured it was just me. Now I see its everybody... I am not alone...

Dum dum dum.

Yup, all day yesterday both sites were inaccesible.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg said:
yeah, we had some network issues over the last few days and tis not over yet ;)
This is the word of the top man at Oktagone himself. I figured that was the problem because my site was down as well.

Best answers
when u guys tryed to get on the fourms did roar pop up or was that just me? or did it just say couldent load page by the way what the hell is ROAR?

Best answers
Catman said:
when u guys tryed to get on the fourms did roar pop up or was that just me? or did it just say couldent load page by the way what the hell is ROAR?
i think it's just you man, it never happend to me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Catman said:
Sounds like adware to me, because I now ESF doesn't have any popup ads, especially on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom