Advanced Melee Special Character Combos

Best answers
I was thinking about the new advanced melee combo's that will be added in the future, and of how characters might have more uniqueness in there melee.
What types of special combo's or unique melee would you like to see?

SSJ3 Goku : Dragon fist (extremely powerful, but extremely hard to pull off.)

Vegeta : Rapid punching (more hits than usual)

Piccolo : Streching limbs (small amount of hard hitting unavoidable hits.)

SSJ2 gohan : SSJ2 anger (slow powerful punchs/kicks in his special combo, quite difficult to pull off.)

Buu All Forms : Candy Beam (special combo uses Buu's candybeam for X amount of seconds. At 2hp the opponent is turned into a chocolate of choosing.)

Frieza 2nd form : Horn Stab (replace throw and do more damage than a normal throw)

Trunks : Sword Slice (Gibs at 20% health. Already in)

Cell All Forms : Cell's Tail (special combo drains the enemys health for X amount of seconds. At 2hp the opponent is absorbed and Cell gains PL.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How could Android Speed be a combo? I really don't get it...

Best answers
Well ok i know its not a combo, but i did say
"and of how characters might have more uniqueness in there melee."
Some characters like Frieza, Cell, Krillin, Piccolo and Buu (to a less extent) don't really have unique combo's. (unless you can say some.) So i thought of other ways their melee might still be unique. Because that's what unique character combos are all about. Otherwise you get budokai :p

Best answers
Thats too general of a bonus for cell.......random arrows are really the only way to get combos off nowadays. Id say tail absorbtion thing would be better (do a special combo then at the end of it he absorbs part of their life with his tail....make it hard to do)

Best answers
Hmm that's actually not a bad idea cheeto. Maybe Buu could have the same with his candy beam, make it part of a special combo. Then Cell and Buu can do absorption type moves less messier in special combos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom