Some brillent ideas for esf:READ

Best answers
k my first idea is the server averege: if somone has a power level above it: if they die, then don't bring their power level back down, this is very annoying if your krillen,buu, or anyone with a high transform level. This would help the chars with high transform levels get there faster,instead of getting to a high power then losing 100k when they die. If they have one of the highest pls on the server,bring the server averige up, not there power level down. this would also help te noobs and ppls that just joined,cause they'll get ss faster.

my 2nd idea is for perm tras chars like cell and buu not to be affected by server averige, when they trans they boost the averige greatly but when they die they lose *alot* of pl. just dont add the transed cel,boo, and krillen to the pl averging.

also is there any way to make a mod that brings the swoop speed bak to 1.1 and would maybe also increase the pace of adv melle, for a faster pace taste o_O

Best answers
Post this topic in Suggestions, you should get more feedback there. And it belongs there.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved. ***

I'll also note that if I were PCJoe or harSens I'd never even consider looking at this thread because of the title.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all the stuff u said except 4 the swoop speed are beeing taken care of.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
Post this topic in Suggestions, you should get more feedback there. And it belongs there.
Texas, you've been told in the past not to act like a mod, so now you're going to get a warning for it, :warning:. Please dis-continue this thanks.

Best answers
I like the ideas you listed. Im not sure about adding more speed to the swooping but, as long as the server average is worked out, then its all good.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I agree with the server average thing as it can be annoying to transform, die, then respawn to find that I can no longer transform.

off topic: since when has it been wrong to point things out to people optimus prime?

Best answers
if you have a high powerlevel and die, why should that bring the server average up, that makes no sense. The whole point of adding penalties to death is to make you care if you stay alive, if they make it all nice and convenient for you guys to die, then no one is gonna care if they die anymore.

Best answers
for the swoop speed... there should be a cvar for it in the config.cfg I suppose
called something*foreward*something or something*backward*something
or maybe without the ward thingies lol

I just dont remmember it atm...
its just that the defaults are slower then in 1.1 ( which I belive in 1.1 is set to 400 and in 1.2 150 or smthlike that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom