Goten and/or Trunks for 1.3+

What you think?

• Time-Limit should be changed/revised.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trunks & Goten as a duo (Meaning you play as both)

• Gotenks attacks should be revised.

• Health for each trans. should be revised.

• Speed for each trans. should be revised.

• TF Multiplier for each trans. should be revised.

• Min. PL requirements for each trans. should be revised.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I was thinking of adding Goten and Trunks into the list of playable characters for 1.3+. Here are the type of transformations and attacks I was thinking for them.

[align=center]Attacks[/align]
  • Kamehameha/Buster Cannon
  • [align=left]Generic Beam/*[/align]
  • [align=left]Generic Ball/*[/align]
  • [align=left]Ki Blasts/*[/align]
  • [align=left]Fusion/* (Explained in later section.) - if done correctly, powerlevel is increased by 2.5x[/align]

Transformations (For Both Goten/Trunks)
[align=left]Goten/Trunks[/align]

[align=left]Speed: 170[/align]
[align=left]Health: 100[/align]
[align=left]Starting Powerlevel: 600,000[/align]

1. [align=left]Limit Break[/align]
    1. [align=left]Health: 120[/align]
    2. [align=left]Speed: 200[/align]
    3. [align=left]CF Powerlevel: 1,000,000[/align]
    4. [align=left]Power Multiplier: 1.5x[/align]
  2. [align=left]Super Saiyan[/align]
    1. Health: 140
    2. [align=left]Speed: 240[/align]
    3. [align=left]CF Powerlevel: 2,000,000[/align]
    4. [align=left]Power Multiplier: 2x[/align]

[align=center]Fusion (An Attack)[/align]
  1. Does not require two players to perform.
  2. Must be at Limit Break or higher.
  3. When performed (This is if your playing as Goten):
    1. Press and hold the primary fire, while holding, a charge bar appears. While it's charging, Trunks begins his descent toward you. If you stop charging, he'll turn around and head "out-of-map".
    2. Once you fully charge, Trunks should have landed beside you.
    3. Next phase begins:
      1. You get a random set of arrows (Like in melee, but no random) of at least 5.
      2. You have to get all of them right before the charge bar reaches full. While this is happening, your character and his bot partner are performing the fusion dance.
      3. If you get one wrong, your fusion fails, and you make either the fat Gotenks, or the Skinny Gotenks.
      4. When you get them all right, a bright flash occurs, and Gotenks should now be your character.
    4. There will be a timelimit, which will be explained in the next section.
[align=center]Timelimit[/align]

• Fusion lasts 6 minutes
  • [align=left]Each transformations removes 1 minute from the timer.[/align]
  • [align=left]You cannot powerdown once you power up to a transformation.[/align]
  • [align=left]Once time runs out, the fusion splits, and, if still playing as Goten, Trunks flies off, and your KI is drained to 1/3.[/align]
  • [align=left]When transforming, the timer should halt, only so the transformation can finish.[/align]
  • [align=left]When the fusion ends, you have to wait 5 minutes, before performing the attack again.[/align]
[align=center]Attacks[/align]
  1. KI Blasts
  2. [align=left]Generic Beam[/align]
  3. [align=left]Kamehameha[/align]
  4. [align=left]Cosmic Halo/Galactic Donut - Works like the Disc, but once hit by it, your frozen in position for 10 seconds. Can't apply the Halo on the person while already trapped.[/align]
  5. [align=left]Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Works like Kame Torpedos, except explode on contact, wether your blocking or not.[/align]

Transformations
[align=left]Gotenks[/align]

[align=left]Health: 100[/align]
[align=left]Speed: 200[/align]
[align=left]Starting Powerlevel: 2.5x Goten/Trunks PL[/align]

1. [align=left]Powered Up [/align]
    1. [align=left]Health: 110[/align]
    2. [align=left]Speed: 220[/align]
    3. [align=left]CF Powerlevel: 4,000,000[/align]
    4. [align=left]Multiplier: 1.25x[/align]
  2. [align=left]Super Saiyan[/align]
    1. Health: 120
    2. Speed: 260
    3. CF Powerlevel: 5,250,000
    4. Multiplier: 1.5x
  3. Super Saiyan 3
    1. Health: 140
    2. [align=left]Speed: 300[/align]
    3. [align=left]CF Powerlevel: 8,125,000[/align]
    4. [align=left]Multiplier: 2x[/align]

[align=left]All the other threads are asking to add Gotenks as a playable character. Here I'm asking to add Goten and Trunks (Not in a duo, but seperate characters.), and fusion, as an attack, not a technique. And, further more, the fusion I'm suggesting is NOT with another player, but with a computerized character that flies in from a part of the map.[/align]

Best answers
This is probably the best Gotenks Fusion suggestion out there right now.
I agree that it should *not* require 2 "players" to make the fusion, and no disagreement with any of the attacks there.

About Fusion Time: When fusion ends, couldn't you just powerup and fuse again? I think a small time limit before you can fuse again would be more accurate to how fusion works.
Otherwise there isn't much limit to being gotenks constantly whenever you like heh.

Fusion Chance: Also, if normal arrows are used for the fusion, they are very easy to follow. Perhaps put a random arrow in there so theres some chance of failing. (4 normal 1 random.)

I would say lower the CF (or TF as you've put) alot.
Gotenks should be able to become the strongest transformed fighter first, however with a few flaws because of his fusion chance and time limit.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Shuyin said:
This is probably the best Gotenks Fusion suggestion out there right now.
I agree that it should *not* require 2 "players" to make the fusion, and no disagreement with any of the attacks there.

About Fusion Time: When fusion ends, couldn't you just powerup and fuse again? I think a small time limit before you can fuse again would be more accurate to how fusion works.
Otherwise there isn't much limit to being gotenks constantly whenever you like heh.

Fusion Chance: Also, if normal arrows are used for the fusion, they are very easy to follow. Perhaps put a random arrow in there so theres some chance of failing. (4 normal 1 random.)

I would say lower the CF (or TF as you've put) alot.
Gotenks should be able to become the strongest transformed fighter first, however with a few flaws because of his fusion chance and time limit.
  1. Yah I forgot to put that in there. I say about 5 minute time-limit before fusing again, and KI requirements should be high, like about 1/2 of the KI bar.
  2. I thought about that, and went, "nah." Reason being. The charge bar will come and go really fast, since the fusion dance is pretty quick, but if it comes to being slow. I'd say 1 random bar, after every so often. It shouldn't happen all the time.
  3. When you fuse into Gotenks (Your powerlevel is at 1,500,000 for example), the multiplier is 2.5x. Which makes Gotenks powerlevel 3,750,000. So, you only need 250,000 more points to reach Powered-Up state. And for SSJ, you only need 500,000 more points to reach that form. But if it's still kinda high, I'll lower em down some more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea. but i'd like to add some tweaks

At the character select screen, you have a goten/trunks selectable character. You click it and choose either Goten or Trunks to play with.

After charging, the arrows should be around 10 that follows one after another, pretty quickly. So it would require practice.

I wouldn't want to see goten or trunks go ssj. Instead, when their CF bar fills up, maybe around 1,000,000 PL, the fusion attack would be unlocked. There would be a fusion bar that would appear. It would usually fill up in 2 minutes, so you can perform fusion again.

Also, attacks for gotenks should be different.

melee
ki blasts
generic beam/ball
mouthblast
kamikaze ghost attack
galactic donut

KAMIKAZE GHOST ATTACK
normal gotenks should be able to make 4 ghosts. ssj 5 and ssj3 6. It would charge like the kame torpedoes. You click on an enemy and would work as a homing missle, following them till it hits something to detonate.

GALATIC DONUT
you charge a bar up. when you finish charging it, you shoot three rings that would cover a player. The max the player would be stick in the ball would be 10 seconds. Each second would drain 2 hp. The player in the rings can struggle with it to break free which would take up ki.

Now as gotenks, you have right click to do simple melee and left click to hold and throw them into the ground or the wall. each time you do a simple melee or throw, the struggle goes more into the favor of the one in the rings. Depending on the PL difference would determine how slow the struggle would go.

However, i'd like to just see a regular gotenks character instead of going through all this trouble.

PRJ

Best answers
Mouth Blast?
When did gotenks do that :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guess u haven't seen all of dbz.. he was fighting super buu in ssj3 form.. buu did a mouthblast then he did a mouthblast back

EDIT: look at the bottom screenshots here

http://www.dragonball-paradijs.com/tekenfilm/dbz/247p1.php

ANOTHER EDIT: because of the new ability to double tap swoop, the kamikaze ghost should travel a little more faster than having turbo on. Swoopin is much faster than turbo, so it shouldnt' be a big problem in dodging

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things

first: this has been suggested more times than i can count so use the search buttion

second: read the stickies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom