Piccolo power level

Best answers
A thought i had when thinking about my fav esf character. I would have to say cell mainly because of SPC. Piccolo also has this but IMO not many ppl use him because of his cruddy pl. I mean cell also has 1.5 multiplier(excuse my spelling) but he gets other cool attacks. My suggestion is that piccolo gets power multiplier of 2 just like all of the other 'good' characters
thanks

Best answers
First Welcome to the forums...
Second I think more people play as piccolo then cell, but mabe its just me...
Third... I do agree with the x2 multiplier, because his change in PL after he transforms is not very significant.

Best answers
maybe but he doesnt need to much of a increase because if you spam SBC like everyone else you gain pl like crazy so thats why i wouldnt want a 2x trnas thing and welcome to the foorums and look at my sig :)
|
|
|
|
|
\/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
and look at my sig :)
|
|
|
|
|
\/

the point of allowing people to advertize in sigs is so they dont spam topics with look at my stuff

so enjoy a warning for advertzing

Best answers
haha over 8000 posts. Got any time for a life?
na but seriously piccolo gets the short end of the stick. low speed and 1.5x multi.
Better not let that magmus guy see this post or we will get some list of piccolos finer points :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hoot said:
haha over 8000 posts. Got any time for a life?
na but seriously piccolo gets the short end of the stick. low speed and 1.5x multi.
Better not let that magmus guy see this post or we will get some list of piccolos finer points :S
haha like that was called for

why dont we say howsabout a warning for flaming

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First of all hoot welcome to the forums :D, and i agree fuli wid u on the multiplier of 2 for pic

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just bump his speed up 10 in all circumstances and tone down a couple of his attacks. That would make him balanced and enjoyable in my eyes.

Best answers
Its not really his speed that bothers me as trunks gets the same. Its just like he gets the short end of the stick with the 1.5x mult AND the low speed. I think he is the worst off out of most of the chars. He is still cool to use though don't get me wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you're right, Piccolo was the best non-saiyan good guy, and he beat the powerful Android 17 (who SSJ Vegeta couldn't touch) when he was Fused with Kami and brought out his true strength.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first:
**Everyone** said:
welcome to the forums
I didn't recieve that welcome when I joined :cry:
Anyways you can't compare picolo with trunks cause trunks has like 1 beam thats as powerful as generic. I know trunks gets SSJ in 1 mil and he gets finishing buster but it's hard to get mil without any strong attacks to use. Picolo gets SBC in his first form. Now don't get me wrong, trunks has his advantage but like every other char you need to learn how to use it best.

Best answers
pic gets only 1.5 multip cause all he does actuall is just removing his cape in the show
and its balanced ( the fact that he doesnt have a 2 multip ) cause he can decend
most servers use the make pl closer to avrg pl on server after death thingy
so if Im an ascended CELL then my pl will mostly decrease cause its the base pl
while piccoloes base pl is lower then ascended cell! therefore his pl avrg getting closer to thingy will be more benifiter
/hopes u understand...

Best answers
i think his speed and his multiplier should increase...his speed in his first form...because to be honest..hes WAAAAAY too slow..i want to use him and i want to be able to mellee with him..but hes just too slow..now know hes got good beam attacks..but in my mind u should be able to mellee with anyone..and not be at such a disadvantage....so bump up his multiplier to 2 and bump up his speed a little...not too much..but just a tad..

Best answers
yeah i totally agree with chang on this. his speed only needs to go up frm 250 to say 270 or 280 like most others

Best answers
In 1.3 i hope for piccolo that trans multiplier gets changed..while i got a great idea...
why not give piccolo an ability to take off his cape? giving him multiplier 1.5x and for transforming (nail) 1.8 and last transformation with kami 2x...
so let's say...:
Normal
Fusion (nail) 1.8x ----(without cape+1.5x)
Fusion (kami) 2x ----(without cape+1.5x)

what do you nameks think? :D or should i ask the team first :)...

Best answers
i think piccolo is quite good atm and i use him on occasion (quite often)
speed is fine enough for me...
dunno why he should have a 2x pl multiplier
i could beat ssj vegeta and goku with the current multiplier and speed...
(no beam spamming, just plain advanced melee)

Best answers
Well after piccolo merged with kami he became stronger than a ssj so i guess a that point his transformation deserves 2x mulitplier..

And the fact that u own on some servers has nothing to do with piccolo not giving more strenght...no hard feelings but their are good and bad players..and for good players it doesnt matter how stronger the opponent is..their compansate it with their skillz..:) as for bad players well...they just need help..in my eyes piccolo needs in 1.3 this to compete against ssj2 or ssj3 or other stages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom