Questions & Ideas

Best answers
All I gotta say is good job with the game, its definatly the most.....unique of the half life mods!

Some questions & ideas I want to share after reading MastaSurfs update:

Take trunks, you have his capsule corp atire and his hyperbolic atire, will "ever" be the option to choose one of the two when you choose your character? If so will this option ever be open to other characters?

Also are you guys planning to do anything with the models over all look, like the Trunks model has short hair now, but would it be possible for his long hair look (i personally like the long hair look)?

I've also noticed that when your transforming people like to aim their energy attacks at you, because you stand out like a green hat with an orange bill, can anything be done so that people dont manage to kill you while transforming? I understand that the closer you get to the perfect transform the quicker it is, but is this supposed to be a consequence for transforming!?

Also I haven't really read through alot of posts on the forum, so just hit back and let me know if these topics have been covered, and if they are not to be brought up again due to a spam of it, cuz I really wouldn't want to be spamming. Thx, latez!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
barely has anything to do with models

**moved to ESF chat,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt have anything to do with suggestions though

DBZ-Kid said:
Take trunks, you have his capsule corp atire and his hyperbolic atire, will "ever" be the option to choose one of the two when you choose your character? If so will this option ever be open to other characters?

Also are you guys planning to do anything with the models over all look, like the Trunks model has short hair now, but would it be possible for his long hair look (i personally like the long hair look)?

id asume at some point there might be alternate skins but its unlikely

would prob be one or the other

DBZ-Kid said:
I've also noticed that when your transforming people like to aim their energy attacks at you, because you stand out like a green hat with an orange bill, can anything be done so that people dont manage to kill you while transforming? I understand that the closer you get to the perfect transform the quicker it is, but is this supposed to be a consequence for transforming!?
yes it is ur sitting there gaining power infront of someone why would they sit there and let u do that :rolleyes:

there will never ever ever ever be free invinicible transformations not now now in 60 betas

nothing is free in life especialy something like that

Best answers
hmm, I dont think different costumes would be a bad idea, I think Vegeta's Majin outfit is his best, Goku has his Arlia outfit, Gohan can have Saiyan Armour same as Trunks, Piccolo can have his Weight Armour on, Krillin can the Saiyan Armour he wore on Namek, Frieza has his mechanical body, Cell didnt wear clothes and Buu's only changed when he absorbed ppl.

But who could be bothed to make those changes..

Best answers
Do you mean that you choose what outfit you want to use and it shows up on the other players screen, giving the game a bit of player/cosutme variety so you have a few different looking goku's throughout the time your playing? Its a good idea I recon if the team were up to it they should do it :D, prob take to long though.

Best answers
i think it's an issure of the game size, that's y they won't put battle damaged models in, it will make the game too large, so that's y i think they won't do this, because it's the same thing.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
DBZ-Kid said:
All I gotta say is good job with the game, its definatly the most.....unique of the half life mods!

Some questions & ideas I want to share after reading MastaSurfs update:

Also I haven't really read through alot of posts on the forum, so just hit back and let me know if these topics have been covered, and if they are not to be brought up again due to a spam of it, cuz I really wouldn't want to be spamming. Thx, latez!
  • Alternate Skins wouldn't be a bad idea, only thing they gotta worry about is the size of the download when it's released, but instead of releasing the alternate skins with the primary download. Maybe a Extra-Models Pack that can be a seperate download. :)
  • Re-making models might be planned for a later release (I mean later release ;) ).
  • Just like Hibiki said. Nothing is free in this world, and getting a giant boost in power from transforming is definitely not one of them. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
i think it's an issure of the game size, that's y they won't put battle damaged models in, it will make the game too large, so that's y i think they won't do this, because it's the same thing.
in order to have even just one battle damaged model would dubble the ammount of modeling work dt would have to do instead of 14 models or so ud now have to make 28+ thats just way too much work for such a small reward

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom