That's why I left!

Best answers
Looking at this section, I remember why I left. The grand old Off-Topic was spammed with "What do you think of me?" and "Fights". Why don't people just play hl mods against eachother to settle things?

Anyone, I want a fight to test my Megatokyo knowledge or something. So we need a challenger and a ref. And some NINJA!!!

Also, you will not fight Matt, you will fight Neo-Matt-Revolution (Communist WeaponOfChoice)!

Best answers
WeaponOfChoice said:
Looking at this section, I remember why I left. The grand old Off-Topic was spammed with "What do you think of me?" and "Fights". Why don't people just play hl mods against eachother to settle things?

Anyone, I want a fight to test my Megatokyo knowledge or something. So we need a challenger and a ref. And some NINJA!!!

Also, you will not fight Matt, you will fight Neo-Matt-Revolution (Communist WeaponOfChoice)!
Meh, it's worth the warning.

First you say that that you left because of the Off-Topic section because of the "Fights" and now you come back asking for a fight...?

Idiota :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK said:
Meh, it's worth the warning.

First you say that that you left because of the Off-Topic section because of the "Fights" and now you come back asking for a fight...?

Idiota :S
ok sense its obviously worth one warning lets see if its worth 2 warnings

so enjoy i hope it was worth being banned over ;)

Best answers
I decided to make this thread because the people at the top decided to make a section for it, so that there isn't it flooding everyone.

Rather slow aren't we?

Best answers
It's not 'cus he's slow, it's probably because you didn't say anything about your deciding to make this thread being based on it now having it's own section. In fact, you didn't give a reason at all for your abrupt change of heart.

Anyway, enough of this. I accept your challenge. I need some practice for the rumble, and *tag* you're it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this challenge to the best of three rounds.

The venue will be a sinking aircraft carrier.

FIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom