Things need to be closer to the show

Best answers
Ki trails when flying, you know the transparent yellow or clear trails left behind as they fly, and when the transform instead of simply switching the models quickly they can at least make it switch in a flash of light like on the show :) ,or maybe lean them to the more cinimatic side. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know something to make trans better :D
when they trans for the first time, the hair doesn't get instant yelow but it flikkert like when goku transformt for the first time.
vegeta has it divrent, when you transform he get's a lot of licht around him and some beam trail(only on the FIRST time, the current one is the secont time)

the trail on the speed/swoop is also :yes: , i don't know if you ever played bfp but in that way you can see what the efect is, esf can always make it better than like bfp :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
i know something to make trans better :D
when they trans for the first time, the hair doesn't get instant yelow but it flikkert like when goku transformt for the first time.
That would require multiple model switches.... which would only create lag.

As far as being more like the show?

I think the team needs to stick with what there doing and work on making the game more stable and less laggier.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doen't nead to, wy not make it able to switch skins.
the hair has 2 skins but the rest stays the same, if hl can't take it then.......ok.....q3a is stonger but enabled it in bfp.
i don't know if hl is that fast but bfp alway's has the hair saperaite so it's easyer to transform like real :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom