Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no :no:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is already a tread about changing the aura so i make made a poll tou dicide :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree about a change, I replaced the default aura because it looks far too polygonal. What do you think to a 2D sprite thats always facing you no matter which directing you look at them (kinda like the barrel explosions in half-life), which elongates when swooping for a trail effect?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team just made a great new aura for 1.2. Why would they make another one? Besides, if you don't like the current one, you can just download a custom made aura from esf world or red saiyan.

Best answers
I tried putting in a custom aura model, but it didn`t work, which files do I have to replace/rename, and are the old 1.1 aura models still compatible with 1.2 ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the current one has nothing to do with dbz, so some changes can better be made.
the aura always moves with the char:
http://www.city-hosting.net/cgi-bin...=Dragonballz/Battle 2&image=34.jpg&img=32&tt=
and in a melee fight, the aura is not seperate:
http://www.city-hosting.net/cgi-bin...=Dragonballz/Battle 2&image=38.jpg&img=40&tt=
the most if the things can be in code but a trail is realy neaded :D

and i almost forget what i mean by the yes.
it means that it doen't mattaer, as long as it gets change ;D

PRJ

Best answers
I guess thats a good idea with trail(kinda get bored by the auras right now :devgrin: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna have to agree. a new aura would be nice, and about the trail... thats a good idea too, of course with the option of it being on or off :rolleyes:

Best answers
A new aura will be great, mostly because I can't see the current one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool to have it. And the team should make it like the glow effect so it will always move with the char's hands & legs.
I'm gonna vote now for - yes but with trail. Btw it should be toggleable (on/off).

Best answers
I wouldn't like the aura as much as a trail... the fact that you'd actually have a lil bit more luck finding your opponent, when swooping around each other at close range..
Even though i think i am allowed to say i am not a bad player, i often find myself pausing battle for a second, to find out where the hell my opponent exactly winded up, seeing my opponent do exactly the same..

Since radar doesn't show height, and while swooping (close range) you don't always have the oppertunity to check the thing in the first place, so you'd find your opponent much faster if he left a trail..
Wouldn't have to be anything fancy, just a short ( ? ) decent looking trail.. servers wouldn't suffer that much this way either.. (i think)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can see a trail in DMZ when you turn on turbo (R by default).
I still think that the glow effect would do nicely, just make it smoother (that it won't look like a layer on the body) and spiky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team just made a great new aura for 1.2
It really isn't that much different, I don't think the aura should look so 3d, it looks weird where the polygons overlap making the aura look uneven and thicker in some places than others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I said, it should be changed in some ways.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
The team just made a great new aura for 1.2. Why would they make another one? Besides, if you don't like the current one, you can just download a custom made aura from esf world or red saiyan.
All they did was add a trail to the back of it.

Best answers
But if your opponent uses his after-image after swoop with trail then you are still lost..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
than dont use swoop if you dont wand him folowing you, hide after a rock or somekind.
it's just stupid to even use turbo while you wand some rest.(please no offends)
btw, the trail stops where you where last, so that means that when you teleport then the trail stops where you teleported. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom