More attacks!

Best answers
I think that esf needs a lot of new attacks. Why? Because it isn't to use allways the same attacks. Of course, if there are too many attacks for one character, it's boring cuz you'll need 2 hours to find the attack you wanted to use. I thought that if we add a new attack for each normal charcter and each transformed character it coul be more funny. But those attacks could be attacks that everyone could use. I'd like to say: more generic attacks!
But if ppl doesn't like this, why not add secondary function for the attacks.
Example:
-Goku does a kame-hame-ha with his feed and the fires another one with his hands
But those attacks could also be melee attacks. Example: The Hasshuken, the player attacks with a speed that everyone sees eight fists. And this attack would automatically be used when the player would be really close to the other one.

That's all folks. Say what you think about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, I agree that ESF needs more attacks, but as for generic attacks, I can't think of any attacks available to all the characters except beams, balls and melee, I personally think theres a nice balance between them.

As for new signature attacks, here's some suggestions:

Goku

Super Spirit Bomb: Pressing Z (or whatever you ascend key is binded to) whilst charging a spirit bomb automatically throws the spirit bomb and turns you super saiyan, giving it more push in powerstruggles/blockstruggles. You'd probably have to be perfect super saiyan (instant transformation). Used against Kid Buu at the end of DBZ.

Golden Spirit Bomb: This would require a bit of tinkering with the spirit bomb control, (e.g whilst charging, releasing the fire button would stop charging but would not throw it, you can rotate on the spot and then click in the direction you want it thrown.) After creating the spirit bomb, fly up INTO it and turn super saiyan, making the spirit bomb shine yellow, making it much more powerful with a bigger explosion (yellow) Used against Super Android 13 in Movie 07.

Frieza + Cell:

Double Disc: Charging two pink discs instead on just the one, one in each hand, you can control them after throwing by moving the mouse but as a drawback you can not return them to you. Used against Goku (and himself) by Frieza at the end of the Frieza saga.

Tien + Piccolo + Cell:

Multiform: Speaks for iteself, posted so so many times before in the forum. (Used in the mid-saiyan saga, hyperbolic time chamber in Cell games saga, and near the middle-end of the Cell games saga respectivley)

Trunks (future):

Palm Flamethrower: An alternative end to melee, instead of knocking them back, press up, down and he'll pull off the flamer attack, which has a large ki drain but does lots of damage. Used against Frieza-bot at the start of the Trunks (prelude to Android) saga.

Masenko: He was trained by Gohan and Gohan was trained by Piccolo who taught him Masenko, I think he would've passed it on to Trunks.

All:

360 Basic Melee: One keybind to do a 360 chop/slash in case somebodies behind you and you don't have time to turn around.

Best answers
The "Super Spirit Bomb" and "Golden Spirit Bomb" ideas are not needed in ESF. The Spirit Bomb already is uber enough to kill 5-6 people in one hit and doesnt not need to be made stronger.

"Super Spirit Bomb: Pressing Z (or whatever you ascend key is binded to) whilst charging a spirit bomb automatically throws the spirit bomb and turns you super saiyan, giving it more push in powerstruggles/blockstruggles. You'd probably have to be perfect super saiyan (instant transformation). Used against Kid Buu at the end of DBZ"

Goku is already powerful, this would just make him even more uber then he already is.This isnt needed at all becasue Goku already has full ki when he uses the spirit bomb in ESF because it doesnt take ANY of his energy to make it. If you get cought in a PS with the spirit bomb, you already have all your ki to try to push it back.

"Golden Spirit Bomb: This would require a bit of tinkering with the spirit bomb control, (e.g whilst charging, releasing the fire button would stop charging but would not throw it, you can rotate on the spot and then click in the direction you want it thrown.) After creating the spirit bomb, fly up INTO it and turn super saiyan, making the spirit bomb shine yellow, making it much more powerful with a bigger explosion (yellow) Used against Super Android 13 in Movie 07."

Again, this would just make Goku even more uber then the other characters in ESF. Also that was just in a movie when he did that. The movies dont even fall into the DBZ timeline. Just watch any one of the movies and you will notice stuff that makes it impossible (like Goku being alive at that time, ect.) to have the movie fit within the time its supposed to be in the DBZ storyline. ESF is just a game off of the DBZ show, not including anything from the movies. This is way there is no Brolli, Janemba, ect.

Yes, Multiform has been posted many times before in the forum. And in every time it was posted, the ESF team said its not going to happen. The only way that ESF will put in Multiform is if it was just apart of a special combo for Tien or Cell. Not as a separate ability that you could spam with and lag ther servers.

keX

Best answers
super-kamehameha would be nice or super-dragon-fist!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello and welcome to the forums! But, I'm afraid the team won't put unoriginal attacks or moves from GT or movies. Your idea is Ok but super kamehameha would be spammed I mean, who would use Kamehameha when you have super Kamehameha.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the super KHH could be made timed so that you can only use it evry 5 min and only when you are full health +it could be instagib but only in a small radius (like the solar flare) out of it ther would be minimal dammage (like 3-5 ki blasts whit out the blob)

PS the flamethrower will be implanted in 1.3

Best answers
some characters needs more attacks(piccolo vegeta trunks maybe buu)
Goku has a lot of powerful attacks already.(genkidama,kamehameha,kame torpedos) cell has (special beam cannon + kamehameha,frieza disk) krillin (kamehameha kienzan Scatter Beam) piccolo has one good attack Special Beam Cannon(maseno are very weak) trunks (Burning Attack weak too) vegeta(Gallit Gun sucks) so goku doesn`t need super kamehameha or other attacks!
Tien i hope he will have shin kikoho,because its very powerful attack ;) :D o_o

Best answers
Will piccolo have this attack in esf 1.3 ??????????????????????????????

Chobakuretsumaha
It's Piccolo's best energy attack, best known as "Gekiretsukodan" in DBZ video games. It consits in a very powerful energy beam from his hands

CAN anyone ANSWER ME ?????????????????????????????????????????? :S ;( o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nike: There is no reason to double post, we have an edit button for a reason.

Anyways, my assumption is that when transformations are implemented in 1.3 that will also allow for new attacks, specific to those transformations.

Best answers
What new attacks would Cell get in his perfect form, he must get something new instead of just looking damn good. Maybe get like cell jrs somehow, that like suicide and home in on people.
also i like that idea with the red kienzan disc having two, but im not sure how it will be controlled. also as a con for it, should be able to hurt self with it, as in the series with freiza (as everyone knows).

Best answers
"Tien i hope he will have shin kikoho,because its very powerful attack "

i havnt been in this forum for ages, so Tiens officially listed as a candidate for the next version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom