Gohan SSJ PL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's PL in esf is equal to Krillin's PL right? Then that's his PL from Namek cause their PL was even there. And since Namek Gohan has atleast doubled his PL before he got into the time chamber. That means his transform PL should be atleast 1,200,000 (600,000 X 2 = 1,200,000).
What do you think?

Best answers
So you are saying to raise up the transformation powerlevel for gohan? makes sense.
Gohan gets a very fast transformation+good speed+kamehameha. I also agree with what you said that Gohan's CF should be higher, about 1,300,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah! That's 1 vote. Ok, but I think Gohan's PL when he transformed was almost like what Goku's PL was when he transformed because he trained a litle bit in the time chamber before he transformed. So it should be like 1,400,000.

Btw I know the team doesn't get movie stuff in but when trunks traveled to the past he was more powerful than goku was on namek.
And by the movie history of trunks Trunks traveled in time right after he transformed(more or less). That means that his trans PL should also be just a litle bit higher like 1,250,000.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Gohan and Trunks' powerlevel should be raised to at least 1,200,000. Their transform powerlevel is ridiculously low for a character, and both Gohan and Trunks start out at 600,000. Here's what I have in mind:
Trunks
Starting Powerlevel: 600,000
Transform Powerlevel: 1,400,000
Gohan
Starting Powerlevel: 650,000
Transform Powerlevel: 1,450,000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You changed the start PL? I don't think it's needed. But the trans PL you suggested is ok.

Best answers
yeah thats a nice idea culd work and its pretty annoying wen some one is super saiyan while your still normal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When your fav char is vegeta everyone is ssj before you. Anyways, it seems that everyone likes the idea so lets just wait for a mod.

Best answers
Yea, the PL needed for Trunks and Gohan to go SSj should be raised a bit.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should stay because in 1.3 itll all even out especially when the loyal vegeta/buu/goku/freiza/cell fans can still push it further when poor old trunks and gohan are left behind... he he he

but it would be good if it just changed for 1.21 though... i agree

Best answers
Actually Gohans Transformation PL should even be higher than Vegeta's..since Gohan was the last saiyan reaching ssj..but that's my opinion..I guess they balanced it since gohan starts weaker than vegeta..

Best answers
i dont think they should change the pl for trans
for the simple fact that both trunks and gohan have to go ssj to get any good beam attacks

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is they still trans extremely early. Gohan gets a ssj kamehameha, and Trunks gets Finishing Buster. Its a bit unfair to everyone else that they become so strong, so quickly. If i play as either character, i can become ssj in 5 minutes or less. A bit cheap imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom