About the arrows for adv. melee

Best answers
ok is it me? or are the arrows hard to see half the time? Well i think if it could be implemented that the arrows are the inverted color of whatever their on in game (like if ur looking at a bright wall the colors would be the opposite of the wall colors) so that way you can at least see them lol

Best answers
Even when it's hard to see the arrows its still easy to hit every single one of them for a combo break or block. You literally just need to hit all the directional keys rapidly to counter every attack your opponent makes :S

Best answers
SSJ-Boogie said:
Even when it's hard to see the arrows its still easy to hit every single one of them for a combo break or block. You literally just need to hit all the directional keys rapidly to counter every attack your opponent makes :S
lol yea i do that any way and it works pretty well but still its nice to see how many times your gonna hit lol

Best answers
I do agree that the colour should be changed to a very bright colour, since the speed is upgraded in 1.2.1 it should be not so hard to see if your looking @ the sky or etc.

Best answers
well as i said if they could make the color of the arrows invert then you could see them no matter where you look

Best answers
True.. SSJ3 Goten's idea sounded good..
White with black outlines..

Best answers
theres already a released version of those in esf-world.com somewhere
they are sprites so look em up over that section
they have a red outline
(I, myself just look the other way - where its not so bright - while the adv. melee is taking place)

Best answers
u cant use black in the sprite because it doesnt show ingame..

i like the inverted color idea.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a chance that it can't be implemented, otherwise it would have been in the release.

Best answers
im sure there is a way to implement it but the team just rushed the release a little since its not that big of a deal but they could probably get this coded in some way

Best answers
the team thinks that its called cheating if you can see the arrors if your blinded aka
Trunks bruning attack, or Goku's(\Krillin's\Cell's\Tienshinhan's - originally) Solar Flare

so because of that ... you also cant see them if its a lightened map... like Gero

just something I heard over the thread that the release I was talking about b4 was posted in...

Best answers
Me hopes that coming version has more combo's punches/kicks like 20 or 25 instead of 12 :) so melee fights/struggles gets longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom