Vegeta's Ki Blast Attack

Best answers
Vegeta's Ki Blast Attack is very short. You only get to shoot out like 8 ki balls while in the cartoon, he shoots out literally hundreds, though i don't think you should make em shoot out hundreds in the game, atleast a little more then what he has right now.

Best answers
more kiblasts in renzoku has been suggested 15...million times...
the renzoku is good enough to kill ppl with it so i say just leave it like this or add 1-2 more kiblasts...

Best answers
yeah it shuld be loads of ki balls cuz it takes half of your ki for 8 bullets?

its lame

Best answers
vegeta's renzuken needs a trail... look ad DBZ and when he uses renzuken.. its alway's with trails behind it.. (long trails , like little generic beams)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well , He Shot Out Hundreds Of Renzuken's And Wasnt Even Faded, It Barely Took Any Ki From Him..And Btw Ciborg Brolli..I Require You To Add "Sig Made By Fatal_CobraX"..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm... cobrax not every word starts with a capital letter. And brolli I don't think he means sbc.

Best answers
i know i mean like sbc its a ball with atrail i mean that vegeta shuld have loads of balls with trails

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I agree, the attack should cost less KI, and shoot more KI balls at max charge, but they are revising Vegeta's Renzoku Energy-Dan attack, so just wait until 1.2.1, or 1.3, or which ever release, has the revised attack.

Best answers
I sincerely hope our confidence in 'the team' isn't being misplaced again..I still remember the last promise of a better Renzoku...I hope this next LONG wait proves to wield a MUCH better turnup for Vegeta's prized "madness attack"...

-Renzoku is one of my favorite techniques *outside ESF ofcourse..*...it just happens to fit my style. If it were to be made 'well'...I would really have NO other qualms with 'the game'.

Best answers
I sincerely hope our confidence in 'the team's ability to "perfect" NEW 'attacks/features os being misplaced again..I still remember the last promise of a better Renzoku...I hope this next LONG wait proves to wield a MUCH better turnup for Vegeta's prized "madness attack"...

-Renzoku is one of my favorite techniques *outside ESF ofcourse..*...it just happens to fit my style. If it were to be made 'well'...I would really have NO other qualms with 'the game'.

Oh well..I'll just have to avoid using the current Renzoku like the plauge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom