New Transformation FX

Best answers
Ok is it just me or all the transformations just so boring! Can't you guys add more ZING!!! or some excitement when the guy transforms to supersayain or SOMETHING!! ITS SUPPOSE TO BE EXCITING!!!! :devgrin:

Best answers
Itll cause lag. Plenty of lag. Maybe they could put it with an option to turn on/off, but thatll just be extra work for the team, and I dont think theyd want that, seeing as they have a life also.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thnk there is probably out of all of them 1 interesting transformation and tht would hav2 b goku,i reckon by the time 1.3 comes out the trans effects will b improved

Best answers
yeah Hallis...Goku's SSJ3 transformation for first time should take 30 seconds :D with lots of lightning a winds...:)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh...30 seconds? Unless you were made invulnerable, thats a very idea. I think I'd rather the team continue improving the gameplay and the new trans than on eye candy.

Best answers
well ok maybe i was exaggerating a little bit...maybe 20 seconds or 25..goku's first ssj is like 10-15 seconds right? To the show ssj3 was like 10 minutes

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
yeah Hallis...Goku's SSJ3 transformation for first time should take 30 seconds :D with lots of lightning a winds...:)
Hehe tht would b kewl :D

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I would rather see the Goku's SSJ3 transformation from when he was fighting Kid Buu, with the lightning, the dust, the awesome stuff. :D
But yah, some of the transformations are kinda boring, and in 1.3, all the transformations will be improved (I think.), and new ones added. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus, transformations are boring? Are you guys insane? Those are some amazing effects, at least when I first saw them I was blown away. C'mon guys, this is the HL engine and no other DBZ mod has put that much effort into the FX, go complain at the BFP board.

You don't want to waste the best FX on the first transformation, what fun would that be.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i aint complaining i just thnk that they could b better

Best answers
Let's say I'm ready to transform to SSJ3 and a newcomer enters the server. Since I'd be about three transformations higher than then, will they be knocked away while I transform? EVM had a feature where those with a significant amount less PL than you would be blown away while you transform. Will that idea be carried out to ESF 1.3?

Best answers
Yeah well in EVM you get knocked back extremely fast...i hope esf can pull it of that you can struggle with the wind :) like in the show... struggeling to get not blown away.

But when you are ready to go ssj3 i hope newcomers can atleast transform to ssj or first transform stage. Otherwise there's no way to stand a chance..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
i hope esf can pull it of that you can struggle with the wind :) like in the show... struggeling to get not blown away.
thts a great idea, would b awesome if the added that

PRJ

Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Yeah well in EVM you get knocked back extremely fast...i hope esf can pull it of that you can struggle with the wind :) like in the show... struggeling to get not blown away.

But when you are ready to go ssj3 i hope newcomers can atleast transform to ssj or first transform stage. Otherwise there's no way to stand a chance..
Thats nice a damn nice idea(but i know i wont play so much as Goku (vegeta :devgrin: ) but it will be fun to me when i will be blown away if this idea will come in 1.3 >_<)

Best answers
Well as for Vegeta fans ( I am neutral :) ) whenever Vegeta transforms he pushes much energy into it.
Almost everytime when Vegeta turn ssj, ssj2 or majin stage his power was awesome..and like gohan piccolo and the others always had to struggle to dont get blown away..
remember Vegeta turning ssj in front of everybody (andriod 19 vs Vegeta)..same thing..only no lightning :)

Could work for everybody..even Piccolo (The namek vs Cell) not so sure about krillin :p but anyway it think when pl is strong enough it should work :)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Why? The higher the power level of the person you're puching is above yours the faster your power level goes up, so if you just started and you were punching an SSJ3 Goku you would power up quickly.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Itll cause lag. Plenty of lag. Maybe they could put it with an option to turn on/off, but thatll just be extra work for the team, and I dont think theyd want that, seeing as they have a life also.
what about making the effects client-side (like the explosions)? that would cause no lag and it would be better for motion blur because it doesn't look that good when you lag

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Pretty much every explosion, rock, dust particle, blur, etc is done client-side. Which means you could turn those off, if your machine starts to slow down due to all the effects happening, you can turn off the specific effect (or effects) via command, or options menu.

Best answers
Cap J... what i meant was that when you start let's say at 750.000 ( no server average ) you would be able to keep up with third stages..

I know your powerlevel would rise faster..but it would be to difficult to catch your enemy..like for example ..normal krillin vs ssj3 goku.. there's no way you could hit goku..he would be like powerlevel maybe 50.000.000 8x more power, 5x more speed, 5x more ki/health.

When you hit him 10 times he's has maybe 3 hp less

That's why I suggest that you can atleast transform..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom