PICCOLO

shuld picoolo have my idea(read first!!)

• yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah

• maybe

• Total voters
Best answers
*IDEA*

We all know that piccolo in esf is pretty lame and his pl is even more lame so the only way to make him good is to add more attacks.

I was thinking off makeing him a new attack,The attack is to make his hands like a beam.

You know wen his hands keep going foword and his body is on the place(sry about my english).

So wen you press on the right bottom the right hand is moving and wen you press the left one then the left one is going and wen you press both of them both of them are going its the strongest one.

and wen it hits an enemie then a window come up the one with the melee but wen you press down it throw the enemie down wen you press up it thwors him up(you got the point)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg_brolli said:
you got the point
No.
I think it should be like: Left click launches your hand. Right click retracts it. If it hits someone it does a knockback.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo lame?, do you even know how to switch to the special beam cannon?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah nuttzy is right, and what do u think about the model? wouldnt it look a bit weird?

Best answers
piccolo is one of my favoites
u just need to know how to use him..

as for your idea ,i like it
i think it should be like this :

left or right click launches your hand/s (like u said ciborg brolly)
let go to retracts it.

once you hit your enemy you can toss them by aiming to the point you want them tossed to.
and the enemy can struggel it while he is pushed back.

o and buu should be able to use it to...
as for the model ,maybe it could be a spirte ?

what do yu think? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason I like my idea more than shay's idea lol. Anyways I think it would be too complicated to make a throw. I like knockback better.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
They did plan to add something similar to the arm extend technique. Buu's Body Part, but that produced "interesting" results. The only thing that is limiting them from using Piccolo's Extending Arm Technique, is the Half-Life Engine, and lag. Adding Piccolo's Arm Extending Technique would require alot of coding on their part, and lots of debugging, especially since Half-Life's hit box detection is pretty poor.

So, I say it's in the air, but not close enough for reach.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SBC and scattershot are two of the most powerful if not the most useful attacks in the game. Eye lasers keep your opponent jumpy when he's trying to recharge. Masenko needs some real work but it'll get a kick in the right direction once the SBC's blast radius gets toned down. Even with his powerlevel, his attacks are some of the most useful in the game, so I don't see anything wrong with him aside from his speed. With ten more speed I think he'd be fine, he certainly doesn't need any more attacks.

Best answers
Why not just give Piccolo some limb stretching animations like Buu has currently? Don't need to give him a green arm of death that stretches over the map

Best answers
y would piccollo be improved by adding MORE attacks, i dont use him but if i do im lie,, wat attack should i use, he has more than most characters.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed at creator's request

There is no such thing as a stupid idea, just less thought out ideas.
Don't beat yourself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom