Suggestions Here Only GoOD Ones!!!

Best answers
1.Players can interact like father and son spirit bomb!!

2When you are in a server your stat should be saved on the admins comp so you can come back then next day and kick some more ass

3.More Characters/ more attacks/

4.there shouldbe ssj 2,3,4 because its fun and more attacks!!! if you think ill take too long to get to that lvl well on server everyone will have the same disadvantage of wasting time on upgrading but if you wanna get to that lvl at home just get art money and change your exp from 1m to like 20 then youll rule (only will work at home not online :'()

5. when your fighintg you should auto maticly be teleported aroudn the map and it should be more punches and like 10 puches do 1 dam so we get to see mroe puching just like in hte episoed and should be albe to kic. you will stop teleporting if are being throw or throwing.

6. should be able to target ppl and teleport to them and punch the **** out of them.

Best answers
edit: I forgot the usual thingy - "WELCOM TO THE FORUMS"

grrrr...
here it goes again...
1 - unexplained and if you mean when Krillin tried to hit Vegeta with Goku's Spbb and then gohan deflected it to Vegeta again
then its been suggested b4 and denied
2 - that means either:
a. - that its saving your pl over the internet - which'd been discussed and denied
b. - by wonid or something else to save the stat? that includes I suppose amxx
and I dont suppose that the esf team would approove of that cause...
well just by reading their posts and studying thier nature I think its just not the style they look for
3 - been suggested, be more specific, will be added (aka Tienshinhan already is going to be...)
4 - you mean lan games... use evm\eea in esf 1.1, and NO for ssj4 cause its gt based
but you can always dl models to replace yourself ascended models of characters...
and more ascendings like ssj2 and ssj3 will already be added in esf beta 1.3 I think I've read about it somewhere in one of the outlines

5 - extremly(and dangerously) uncleared, + WORK HARD ON YOUR GRAMMER AND SPELLING DUDE, it stinks worse then my dog's poop
and if your talking about random teleports or including in esf the instant transmission
-been suggested and denied

6 - definitly instant transmission - suggested and denied

and next time just use the search botton to look for those "already suggested" ideas
and read stickies to make sure your suggestion isnt already suggested or something

better luck next time hehehe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom