change the aura:

Best answers
i have a nice IDA that might be very cool
lately i see alot of ppl that want the aura model to look like it is flawing upwards and flawing to the diraction of movment....
so i was wondering
y not tweaking abit the charge aura and make it bigger and alil cleaner and put it as the turbo and swap aura!! so instad of a model it would be a spirt the will change her movment with the diraction of your mmovement and add KI TRAILS to the back of it like in the show
that way it will look more "real" and cool
and still we will be able to see changes from the charge aura

also if i remember corectly the charge and turbo auras suposed to look the same so y putting a crappy model of an aura that spins??? O_O

well thats it what do u guys think about my IDA :no:;/:yes:

Best answers
Do you mean making aura's bigger when PL gets bigger?
Like when your pl is 10x bigger than mine's and your aura is well.. 2 times bigger or something like that? :) sounds nice...

And as for the KI trails sounds good for me..although flying should take alot less ki in my eyes... flying with full boost to another corner takes almost half or all ki..

While flying in the show takes almost well depending on PL almost nothing like 5% of total ki or less..

Best answers
yah but i m saying that they shuld change the model to a 2D spirt that will look alot better and "alive" then the regular aura model

Best answers
yeah i know...but i think most of the team does have his own suggestions..would be
nice if they post it here ( in their spare time ) so ppl will know they thought about it :)
But nice idea sayan master

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get a new aura model with evm 1.2 thats pretty much what you asked for. But you cant install evm on esf 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom