concentrated ki

Best answers
just been playin half life and notices the cross bow could be used like a niper like weapon well why not do the same with ki blast? o.k so the longer you charge the faster and more powerful the shot, it would be great for killing noobs and even catching the leets off gaurd it shoud be done so you assign a button to lets say view so when in "view" mode you cant move backward and forward or left or right bese forward-zoom in backward-zoom out left,right-rotate mouse-move crosshair i it would be a great move to add to them all and if ppl say its unfair then bull becasue it would leave to shooter out in the open unless they hide

crits?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an original idea :D but I don't recall this ever being used in the show, also I hate snipers (in CS and DoD anyway) and ESF far more action based so I don't think one guy sitting in the corner of the map sniping is going to do it any favours, theres a good chance of it becoming the beam spammers weapon of choice. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the last time I checked the ki blast wasn't a very strong weapon so I don't think it would be used by BSers. I don't think it would be used at all. The ki blast are fast enough.
Off-topic: shay what do you mean?

Best answers
I think there was a time on the show when that sort of attack was used. Recall majin vegeta vs fat buu when he charged up that attack with 2 fingers and his thumb pointing out. It cut right through buu.
that was awsome
I really don't have a point here I guess

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
imo i reckon tht would b lame, people constantly spaming the "ki snipe shot" or wateva n killin most people ina couple of shots so yea tis a good thort tho

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The attack you're talking about hoot isnt a ki blast. It didnt even snipe....he fired it at buu and that was it. I also dont want anymore sneak attacks while im fighting....damn krillin and his cur-sed scatter beam...

Best answers
this is for more of a Tri beam type weapon. Tri Beam has zoom as far as i recall, it always zooms in on the target in Tien's hand, and it fires super fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom