piccolo and cell

Best answers
Shuld piccolo and cell have buus auto life reg?

cuz cell and piccolo can do it but my idea is to make it like it drain all your energy and bring your life back so you need to get time to charge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say no, but should have disc immumity.. they get sliced and then a 15 second countdown would show. if you dont finish them off in the 15 seconds they can regenerate their body

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say if Picolo gets a disc in the head he won't regenerate, but Cell will. And kong, the game is fast paced, there's no way you can stay on the ground 15 seconds.

Best answers
I agree with orbit. Plus you can't look at everything small detail in the show and try to implement it into the game such as disk immunity and disks to the head. Small things like that would just create more disputes

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sasuke-kun said:
Shuld piccolo and cell have buus auto life reg?
No i dont i thnk it should just b buu

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well considering that Piccolo and Cell never regenerated in the show, I'm gonna have to disagree. They only restored limbs and such. Buu was the only one that can regenerate.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aro0? Of course Cell regenerated. Thats how he came back after goku died. He had 1 cell left. I think cell should have regeneration; piccolo not so much. Piccolo only regenerates parts of his body, not his entire body. Until we are able to target individual areas on your opponent, theres no reason for him to have it.

So should cell have regen? Of course! Hes a bit underpowered at the moment anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he's well balanced. Lets not forget that he has 1 of everyones attack...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not the way he did in 1.1. Now he loses and attack when he trans. I still think he needs to be pumped up a bit. All he really has is his speed, and thats justn ot good enough anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well if he does get the regen, he wont be able to use sensu beans like buu.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why shouldnt cell be able to use sensu beans? To make it fair? I think it should be like the show, just this once. Allow cell to use regen and use sensu beans as he did both in the show. Im fond of cell....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And I hate cell and he should be donkey-raped in hell.

But if they do make hime use both, his regen can't be as fast as Buu.

Best answers
uhh cell never regenerated in the show? cell regenerated twice, once when he was hit by vegeta's final flash and once when he self-destructed. piccolo regenerated far more than just a limb, in the buu saga when dabura turned him to stone and trunks shattered the statue. his head was undamaged and he regenerated his entire body.

ive always wondered why cell and piccolo didnt have regeneration, theirs isnt like buu's or nearly as effective,but i think they should. instead of a steady ki to life transfer, i think it should be cast as a beam attack like a kamehameha or sbc, they could charge it up, it would be very slow, and at max it would restore maybe 1/3 of their life or some thing well below full restoration

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom