Finishing Buster

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since this attack is trunks best but not very powerful i thnk it should b charged quiker, but thats my opinion. What do u guys thnk?

Best answers
I would definatly have to agree here. Although trunks xforms quickly he is still at a disadvantage because of FB's slow charge and weak power. I mean SPC is far quicker to charge and far far more powerful. Finishing buster also puts trunks at a weakness because he has to stand still while charging it. IMO it should be on par with SPC in terms of power or take less time to charge than SPC. Good point haLLiS

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would also have to agree. Since Trunks is already weak in the beam department, he needs something to compensate for that.

Hoot, may i ask what the SPC is? Unless you mean SBC (Special Beam Cannon).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes SBC is special beam cannon

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is more of a melee character. Thats why he has a sword. The only real reason for speeding up charge time on the finishing buster would be if you were planning on spamming. Other than that, it seems perfectly fine (imo).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was asking if thats what he meant. Not what it means.

-=On Topic=-

They should also make it a weeee bit sronger.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do agree with making it stronger. Finishing Buster is Trunks's answer to Vegeta's big bang attack. As they are pretty much the same, i say why not help trunks a little.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea i thnk it should b more powerful 2

Best answers
I dont think Finish Buster needs to be changed at all. Once you get Finish Buster, you can just sit there in the air and spam it at people who are charging up their ki. I have done it many times when I start to get bord in the game and it will kill 90% of the time due to how fast it moves and how much damage it does.

Trunks is a melee character anyways. He already has the sword and can gib with it. That is why his ki attacks arnt that strong. If you were to make is ki attacks stronger, then he would be the best character due to the low ki needed for transformation, the sword gibs, and his ki attacks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the reason im sayin it should b more powerful is due to the fact it sux at powerstrugles wid most other balls and beams, it needs more of a chance

Best answers
The thing is Finish buster is a ball. So you can shoot one and move on; just like SBC. So if it gets into a PS, that person is kind of dumb because now that have to sit there and wait for Finish buster to be pushed off the map. By time he does, you could have killed three other people with Finish buster and gone back to finish him off.

The only other final attacks that are in a form of a ball is the Spirit Bomb and Death ball and no way should Finish buster be more powerful then them or equal. A fully charged Spirit Bomb or Death ball should always take out a Finish Buster.They take a much longer charge to use then Finish buster. That is why they can beat Finish buster in a PS. Finish buster is already balanced with the Spirit Bomb and Death ball becuase it charges faster then them and it still can get the job done.

Best answers
Finishing buster is pretty good, although with 1.2 I think his melee advantage is reduced slightly. Slightly stronger would be good, but only slightly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
damirith very good points uve made, and yea i shouldnt hav said beam ps, but i agree wid bihal n tht it should b increased only slighty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom