idea for melee struggle

Best answers
how about instead of the whole locking hands thing, there is something like in budokai where there are punches and kicks going on really fast. i dunno i was just thinkin bout that when i was playin. it seems kinda weird to lock hands then all the sudden slap slap slap kick. reminds me of a date gone bad. what do ya think?

Best answers
Weird? Goku and Majin Vegeta do it. But both would be fine by me, although I think the bits where they are throwing kicks and punches really fast is advanced melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means that instead of holding hands they will punch and kick.

Best answers
I know. I'm just saying that where they do heaps of little punches and kicks back and forth, this is emulated in the game in advanced melee.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea. Instead of holding hands, they would be a flurry of punches and kicks. While this is going on, you would try to match the directionals. If you miss in the end, you are punched back or kicked back as usual.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Oops, what I was putting was completely inaccurate. Should of read the post alittle more.

On-Topic: Yah this is a great idea. Would be something worth looking at while getting the arrows in. This could work while doing Adv Melee, during the time your inputing your combo, but it would be just for show.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be for both the melee struggle and regular advanced melee i guess, but if it is for regualr advanced melee, then the one fro the melee struggle should look a bit more complicated.

Best answers
hmm, yeah it could be like, instead of locking hands they both alternate between flurrying kicks/punches and blocking while they the arrows are coming up, and then whoever wins does the punch combo just like it already is.

great idea, adds spice to the game

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just said that....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you do realise that the point of the arrows sequence is to look at the arrows not at the animations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom