Canceling an attack

Best answers
Well it noticed me that when you charge an attack energy gets drained (duh ) but... once you cancel it (for example...you charge an kamehameha and an enemy is getting very close so you switch to melee..the attack gets canceled..) your energy is lost..

This is something what shouldnt be..cuz you havent fired it..
so i suggest that when you cancel an attack no ki is lost..

For example:

(Gohan,Vegeta and Krillin vs Ginyu Force)

Ginyu leaves with dbs and gohan is about to fire...(you see energy appear in his hands just like when you charge generic ki waves)
Vegeta tells gohan not to shoot cuz its only a waste of energy.
So because he didnt shoot he didnt lose energy..

Hope you guy's know what i mean..

Best answers
ok that idea sounds nice
but i wouldn't say give all energy back...
i'd say half of it or somthing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say 3/4, you nead to charge the attack so you nead energy to do that.

Best answers
hm....i respect your oppinions but i dont get why energy even 1/4 should be wasted.
simply cuz when you dont spend ki you shouldnt lose ki...

Best answers
i agere it shoulod all be replenished..u didnt waste it..u simply got rdy and then retracted the enegry therefore u got it back..

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Even though I agree with this idea fully, I just want to say something that kinda goes along with this topic.
When you get ready to use an energy attack, you still use a very small amount of energy to actually prepare yourself to charge up the attack, but since the characters in the game are strong as hell, the energy should still be fully replenished, mainly because that small amount of energy used is about 10 ki ;).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree. You expended that energy to charge up a potentially lethal blast. Once it is charged you have the freedom to detonate it and most likely kill someone with it. Why should you be allowed to take all of that energy back on a whim if someone gets close to you? That should be something you thought about before you put all that energy into your blast.

Best answers
Sonic I have a foolish but same example.
I want to kick a ball so i focus on power and destation where i want to kick the ball.
Since i havent kicked i didnt lose any strenght..right?
But anyway if you cant fully replenish i think you guy's atleast get more ki back like 3/4 back and waste 1/4 like niobe said...though my oppinion stay's at fully ki back

Best answers
Like it this idea..

Cuz right now, when you are stronger than most people on the server, and someone gets too close, you HAVE TO cancel the attack, cuz you if you don't you'll blow up yourself as well.. (or at least take lots o damage..)

That leaves you open to attack, cuz you have to recharge all the energy you put into the beam..

Great idea.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom