Block attack ?!? bung of new ideas

Best answers
HI
:talk: I'd like to suggest that when you are blocking an attack while standing on the ground you can make a new attack (while blocking) en then push the attack back with your beam .

:talk: What also would be cool is when you are wishing with the dragon balls on a namek map the dragon should be shenron.

:talk: What also needs improvement is when you are doing advanced melee and you finish the fight you get blast away, then there are players who are shooting beams from a distance and killing both them players :devgrin: who were in battle.

:talk: When you are playing with freeza you can do telekenisis but you allways throw rocks, cant you change it when standing next to trees you pull the tree out and throw the tree ?

well thanx for reading this and keep up protecting the world from evil forces

Best answers
I think you are right, you ****ing smart bastard

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) I dont like that idea. A block struggle occurs and thats all that you really need. If you want to struggle with a beam, fire one before getting hit.

2) I think you mean Parunga. This one doesnt really matter. I rarely see ctdb servers anymore. Id rather the team improve gameplay than create a new dragon.

3) You just stated what already happens.

4) No one uses this attack. Actually, Ive seen it used exactly 2 times. The only reason why it as used those two times was because the person wanted to see what it looked like. I see no reason in picking up trees instead of rocks. The tree thing would just be eye candy.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums yens but try to read the stickies as double posting is not allowed. Use the edit button next time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey you gave me a warning about that when i came in. Just kidding I don't complain.
Anyways. Welcome,
yens said:
you ****ing smart bastard
And I think Zeonix answered all your questions m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom