Scouterizzle Sensordizzle - Scouter Idea

Best answers
Aiight, I've seen many variations of suggestions on the scouter. Here's my opinion on what it should be.

Scouter, when turned on you see the scouter come up as it is now, except you only read exact powerlevels/characters with it. While your scouter is turned on, instead of a map that has to be toggled... you see little triangular red beacon around players ( of course changing size dependant on distance ), showing their name and distance underneith/ontop. Powerlevels also being shown underneith/on top of player.

Now, what if you were in a server with 20 people? Jeez... that's gotta be annoying to have 20 beacons all around you with distances and names. Which is why you have the options to toggle it off. I think it would stay more true to the show that the scouter is turned off when there are too many people. This would limit your skills in a big fight, but makes you better for smaller ones.

As for Saiyans etc that can 'sense' powerlevels, do this.
Add a togglable radar with the option to have..... A. radar ... B. powerlevel (shows powerlevels underneith/on top of a player's name)... C. radar-powerlevel combo. (of course making it so you have to actually look at the person to make the powerlevel show up.. unlike the scouter)

I think this would make it more true to the show, I don't think it would be too hard to do. And I think it would add more variety to the game. Any comments please post, as I'm sure I left alot of questions.

Best answers
I think this has been sort of suggested but i like it.
Only frieza would use scouter since the Z fighters all can sense powerlevels..and cell and buu

Best answers
That's what makes it more unique... the fact that it forces 3 players (unless u wanna include vegeta and make it 4) to be a lil more unique than the generic.

Best answers
Well only frieza would use a scouter..all the others can sense powerlevels including cell and buu. This way the scouter is only for frieza..

Best answers
I think nobody should have to look at the person they want to get info on. In the show, it wasnt like "Hey, I have to turn this way and look 500 miles off into the sky so I can see if thats goku's ki signature." Same way with the scouter, the scouter took care of area scanning, without the user having to look around like a mindless idiot in 400 directions trying to keep an eye on someone flying around

Best answers
I beg to differ... in the show with the scouter they clearly detected some kind of presense... and then looked in the general direction and all of a sudden were all "WHAT POWER" :\

Best answers
yes, they detected some kind of presence with the scouter, which is what I said. The scouter detected a presence, and a general powerlevel, then when they look at them, they get an actual graphical readout of the powerlevel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well did you guys now the scouter allready had 3 different modes..
and if you dont want to show the radar you can disable it by hitting f9 again.

though i like, and allready suggested it a long long time ago, the sencing part

Best answers
I think the way it is now is jus a lil too generic, with a lil polishing it could be techz0r -_-

Best answers
also, it would be pointless to try and aim on a character, just to have it speed off , away from your moise pointer.....

so i suggest generalized readout.

anything within a general FOV cone should be acumulative total. may help ya find that large target you've been looking for.
that, and it'd be nice if i didnt have ta squint ta aim on a target from a distance. how bout a better icon for beam targeting and such. maybe adjust mouse senstitvity temporarily while ya charge beams. i have that set up in script, but HL script system leaves ALOT to be desired

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just click on the player and a red box will appear. That is the simplest suggestion, and probably the most effective. If anything should be brought back from 1.1, i think it should be the tracker. Especially now since servers usually have 6 gokus and each one of them is attacking you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be great bring back the tagreting
( :laff: would solve the "ups i attacked the wrong guy" problem :laff: )
but i think the scoutre should only show the map (green dot friends, red dot enemys, bkack dot you, orange dots DB's, and brown dot the targeted player) the PL and class would be displayed over and under the targetet player's cyrcle ofcourse you wouldn't have to target players to fight them

Best answers
the thing that annoys me the most is when im in a middel of a fight
and the reading on the enemy pl comes up on the radar..

ok, i know i can click F9 again but i WANT to the see pl

so i suggest the pl reading will be ontop of the player your "reading"
a triangle around him would be nice too , if it would come up only for a
few seconds once you aim at a player.

(wanted to make a new thread but this one will do...)

Best answers
The way i'm thinking is the retical would get smaller as you get closer to the person. Eventually dissapearing.

Best answers
lol i think that your scouter should temporairly explode when someone transforms in the map..lol in the show almost all the scouters do that when they sense an over the top power level.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not do this

be able to use the tracker (target sprite) that way you can see who you are fighting. but also be able to hit other people as well. also make it so the tracker doesnt go away unless you switch beams like you had to do in 1.1 (or just turn around and wait 3 seconds) make it so the tracker doesnt go away until they die or you want it to.

this way you know who your fighting. but at the same time if you get double teamed you can fight other peole at the same time instead of switching.

also you dont HAVE to use the target if you dont want to. having that choice whether or not you want to use something always helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom