Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a skilled move

• Its a ok stratagy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
:no: It seems to me as tho ppl in the old versions of Esf mainly 1.0 and 1.1 have brought back the ball less tactic of attacking from behinde as tho they want to ass rape someone...
Im fine witht he double hit in the air the melee system and all the rest its just that comeon ppl can u grow some balls and go face to face not go from behinde and hope u can hit them without them knowing where your at. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can safely say I have no idea what you're talking about.

Care to rephrase?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems to me as tho ppl in the old versions of Esf mainly 1.0 and 1.1 have brought back the ball less tactic of attacking from behinde as tho they want to ass rape someone...
Im fine witht he double hit in the air the melee system and all the rest its just that comeon ppl can u grow some balls and go face to face not go from behinde and hope u can hit them without them knowing where your at.
And then in normal english...

Normal English said:
It seems to me that people from the older versions of ESF, mainly 1.0 and 1.1, have brought back the cheap tactic of side hitting and back hitting as though they don't want to be head on whorers.

I'm fine with the double hit with simple melee and all the rest, it's just that; come on people, can you grow some balls and only head on your opponent and not use tactics to catch your opponent off guard?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying DON'T USE TACTICS?

Okay, thanks. Opinion disregarded.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, Smith lol. It seems as though esf players arent allowed to do anything anymore. You know why people attack you from behind? Because you are looking forward. I dont want you to see me. I want to hit you, and then hit you again. Would you prefer we how each other over and over and whoever has more starting hp wins? That just plain sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GravitonSurge: using your keyboard is cheap
Smith: So is using a computer to play a game.
GravitonSurge: being alive gives you too much of an advantage
Smith: Being dead is cheap because then I can't kill you.
GravitonSurge: The ESF team really needs to look into all these exploits.

Best answers
Nice re-wording there you made it seem as tho its a well skilled tactic good for you but you forgot one thing you forgot to add the part about how its sad that some people have to come to this and attack when someone doesnt see you..
You must be one of those people that cant seem to find the courage or skill to go 1v1 so you decide to attack when there off guard as tho kicking a person while their down.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Nice, Smith lol. It seems as though esf players arent allowed to do anything anymore. You know why people attack you from behind? Because you are looking forward. I dont want you to see me. I want to hit you, and then hit you again. Would you prefer we how each other over and over and whoever has more starting hp wins? That just plain sucks.
No see thats the old esf you can have a starting of 3 hp mabey even 1 or 2 and still own someone as long as you can hit the correct arrows...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, you're saying you don't like double teaming?

Don't play Free For Alls.

Or.. team games.

Whoops.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok look. Even in 1 on 1s, you're gonna get hit in the back. Most players that have above average skill hit you from the sides, the back, from on top, from below. Theres nothing you can do about it. It is a tactic.

IMO the only reason why people get hit from the back in team and ffa servers is because there is no tracking device. You lose sight of who you were fighting, so now you find some guy whos looking the other way. What do i do? Fly in front of you and ask for a duel? Thats quite impossible on servers nowadays.

EDIT: I just read your third post....arrows? Im here thinking you're talking about big fights or something and you throw advanced melee in my face. Heres a tip for you: Tele up, down, left, right!!!! Omg...just stop complaining.

Best answers
No im saying is that when your in a melee battle with someone else or when going into a melee battle dont stick your tail between your legs go from behinde and attack grow some balls and use some skill (if u have any) and fight good not under handed and sneeky
I mean if you get into a street fight or something do you go from the back of someone and kick and punch them?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get in a streetfight, do you start flying and make your hair turn yellow? This is a game. Hitting people from behind is a tactic and a skillfull one at that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you're in a street fight, people have either guns, knives, chains, or brass knuckles (brass knuckles not so much). In that situation, id do anything to beat the hell outta that guy. What do you do? "Please sir, would you mind facing me at all times. What? A weapon? I laugh at you: HA HA! Hands only mr.". I mean seriously, learn to fight (in esf and in real life).

Best answers
This is one mans oppinion: If you have no balls go ahead and use your back hitting under handed tactics. Im just saying come on its getting a lil out of hand and to the point where your making all the noobs quit and soon it will be very few people playing..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a nice saying for you:

Newbs whine, veterans adapt.

Not calling you a newb or anything... ;).

Best answers
-_-....this is just...wow...uhh...ok...so first ppl were complaining about howing...now ppl complain about ppl that dont fight head on all the time...and if ur talkin about ppl that INTERUPT the fight that ur havin...ur just gonna have to live with it dude...like zeonix said a lotta times its because there isnt a definate way to tell the difference between players anymore...and if u complaining about ppl that do side hits...or tele to the side or up and hit u...then YOU are the one that needs to get some skill and learn to get away from it...its been a viable tactic ever since melee was introduced into the mod...the system isnt there for u to head on all the time and get into stupid lil random arrow matches with each other..

Best answers
one thing can solve this, get a moniter that can go up to 1600 x 1200 (or higher) and have a good eye on most of the map and able to dodge lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get it straight, if someone is repeatedly hitting you in the back it's because you're slow, blind, or deaf, and presuming you can play ESF with sound, I deduce that you are slow. Just get faster, increase your mouse sensitivity to higher than 5 and people will start hitting you in the face again instead of the back. If you want to do melee struggles all day and that's all you want to do, good luck finding someone who wants to waste time on that.

Best answers
HAHA. Thats like telling the worlds best Soccer player to not use his legs or feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom