transforming idea

Best answers
Well we all hate it when people trans kill so heres my idea. When you transform there will be a strong wind surrounding you, and any beam coming at you will get blow away tward the left or right and anyone around you will get blown back. BUT if your powerlevel is big enough, you can blow your beam through the wind and hit the person. this could help tune down the trans killing and still make you some what vulnerable

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I actually like this. For one, even when your hiding, players still know where you're at, because some of the characters transformations (Mainly Goku's) gives your position away, like a light in a dark hallway :S.

Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
I actually like this. For one, even when your hiding, players still know where you're at, because some of the characters transformations (Mainly Goku's) gives your position away, like a light in a dark hallway :S.
yep which is another reason why i think this idea would help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... also you cant really move when transforming.. its like being a sitting duck for 4-5-6 seconds which basically sux!... t-killing is for newbz anyways

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is acctually a good idea

Best answers
Don't think it would work...

People would hit the trans button as soon as something comes their way, making it possible to block attacks without losing any ki..
Sure, people who are powerfull enough would still come through, but then they just wouldn't do it when a fully charged kamehameha is incoming..

Don't like it..

Best answers
well of course there will be a small ki consumption but still it would reduce trans killing a lot, also the team could add in a trans delay so it cant be spammed, like maybe you have to wait 1 more minute to be able ot try to trans again

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I like this idea.

Maybe if the was implemented then you shouldn't be able to cancel a transformation half-way through as you would no longer be easily killed so this may reduce the transforming for blocking. On the other hand, if someone was about to shoot at someone and the target transforms to block it, all the person would have to do is hold their attack and wait until the transformation had finished to shoot them.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Cap J said:
I like this idea.

Maybe if the was implemented then you shouldn't be able to cancel a transformation half-way through as you would no longer be easily killed so this may reduce the transforming for blocking. On the other hand, if someone was about to shoot at someone and the target transforms to block it, all the person would have to do is hold their attack and wait until the transformation had finished to shoot them.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. If you are protected by your own energy, then you shouldn't be able to cancel the transformation process. What about the shorter transformations? Maybe your energy shouldn't protect you while in those. If that were the case, then you should be able to cancel those transformations.

Best answers
Well i suggest something different..
how about when you transform you get some sort of shield (no real shield).

Like when Vegeta turned SSJ against andriod 19 and his eye laser had no effect.. Maybe you could change that you are able to take any ki wave (ki blasts,beams etc.) with less damage ( no trans canceling, otherwise spammed ).

I like this better then suddenly see a beam changing direction when not strong enough..

So when strong enough you should be able to take on any ki wave...melee can't since you got to struggle with the wind to get close.

When weaker then opponent...(Melee) you gain close and closer until you hit the character..automatic canceling transformation (only by opponents)

(KI) any ki wave you shoot when weaker gives normal damage like when you dont transform..(transformation isnt strong to counter ki)

How about that? Same suggestion only modified :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom