is it?

Best answers
hello all my friend is playing esf with trunks and he told me on the phone that he fighted with some one in the game and he done a combo he gave the enemy loads of hits and in the end it said abahe and it was wrote sword kill

is it true?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never play Trunks, so I don't know. Actually, I DO know the combo's real...dunno about the sword kill thing. We're not allowed to give out the combos on the forums, so don't ask either way.

The sword kill thing is entirely likely, I suppose--especially since I noticed, while editing the sprite files, that the advanced melee damage numbers that come up ("1 damage" etc) have an entry in there that says something like "Holy **** dude your in trouble." lol

Best answers
Well I play trunks often, yes it is very true. If you made a strong punch and it killed, instead of damage, it will say "sword kill!".

Best answers
this is what u do, when u are doing ur arrow stuff, at the end, try adding a strong down punch, and trunks swings hsi sword hown at his enemy, if they have little life left, they get cut in half, and for me, it usually does 10-15 dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom