Dragunbowls, how?!

Best answers
I heard we can use dragonballs, and I saw in the gallery a screenshot of dragonballs from 1.2....

How do I use them? Do I need to type in some sort of command or something? I know the basics of how to start servers etc... Just don't know how to get those dragonballs o_O

Answers would be much appreciated ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The default use button is b.

Best answers
Oh, nah, what I mean is, how do I actually get to play with them? I mean, add them to the game?

I use 'B' to summon the dragon when I have all the dragonballs, but how do I actually make it a possibility to use them in the game, if it was my server? What kind of command would I use to add them to the game?

Best answers
The official ESF maps don't have DBs. You have to get a custom map that has them from ESF-World or Red-Saiyan and under the advanced menu when you are starting a game select CTDB game mode.

Best answers
Do you know any maps that have dragonballs of by heart? There are no descriptions of the maps...

Best answers
All of the s2k ones (snakeway, cellgames, greattournament) have DBs

Best answers
Erm, still doesn't work *scratches head* I selected CTDB (experimental) game type, with and s2k map, I looked around, no dragonballs. 0_o

Best answers
you could try typing gamemode 3 in console and reset the server...
it was gamemode 3 right?

Best answers
CTDB is still w.i.p i think it would be fixxed in 1.2.1 but donno for sure

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you just looked around and didnt used the scouter (F9) try it, maybe then you´ll find the dragonballs.

Best answers
...... its not that hard....

download a map.... cell_arena_b3 or afc_namek_2 ..... or ...... try heaps of other ones........ when setting up your server Multiplayer > Lan\Internet games > create game > advanced > select CTCB mode > select a map u downloaded > OK.....

use your scouter F9 to use radar mode and the DB should come up as yellow dots....
collect them all in a pile and press your USE key.... BANG theres your dragon and than u make a wish and the game will crash pretty soon all that for nothing wait for 1.3.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom