Kikoha, or something like that

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe this has been sugested before, but i donot care if it is.
Wel here it goes

Remember when goku had to fight Jeice and Burter?, he charged up, and he spread out his arms and a gigantic wave of wind/energy blew them away from goku.
Vegeta does this with the saibamen, in the bardock special, gohan does this to the cell junior's.
You'l have to charge it like a real atack, and how more you charge, the oponent wil be blown away.
But if you powerlevel is 100000 and your enemy has a powerlevel of 999999999999999, then ofcourse it won't work.
There also should be a alternative atack, if you charge this, you can only blow away one person at a time, but this takes less energy ofcourse.
I gues every character should be able to use this

Best answers
Its a nice idea but, it would just get spammed. People would just sit in the air and spam with Special Beam Cannon, Big Bang Attack, Finish Buster, ect. and whenever anyone came to stop them, they would just do that aura blast to knock them away and then they could start spamming beams again. It would never be balanced for ESF.

And its not called Kikoha, it really doesnt have a name. Kikoha is the first form of Tien's Tribeam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was called Kiai, or something like that, they mentioned it in the manga.
Maybe make it similar to a power struggle if the player who fired the beam isn't astoundingly weaker than you? I dunno.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it should be charged slowly and take like half your KI. Or to put it short, it should be like renzoku :fight:

Best answers
DragonDude said:
It was called Kiai, or something like that, they mentioned it in the manga.
Maybe make it similar to a power struggle if the player who fired the beam isn't astoundingly weaker than you? I dunno.
Kiai is just a Japanese battle cry. If he shouted it when he did it, it was just an exclamation. Sort of like the "HA!" when a Masenko is fired. It's not a part of the name, just a scream.
I assume when you mention a power struggle, that's only if they block, right? Because I'd get even more annoyed if every time it hit me, I'd get into a struggle.

Best answers
Orbit said:
Maybe it should be charged slowly and take like half your KI. Or to put it short, it should be like renzoku :fight:
It'll never kill anbody then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not supposed to kill someone. It's supposed to keep them away.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look guys, if your powerlevel is 250.000.000, and the enemy is 100
Then you could kill him, then the would be blown away so bad, the would be smack against the wall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah so the more PL you have the harder it will be for the victim to stop flying.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damirith said:
Its a nice idea but, it would just get spammed. People would just sit in the air and spam with Special Beam Cannon, Big Bang Attack, Finish Buster, ect. and whenever anyone came to stop them, they would just do that aura blast to knock them away and then they could start spamming beams again. It would never be balanced for ESF.

And its not called Kikoha, it really doesnt have a name. Kikoha is the first form of Tien's Tribeam.
NO, the name of tribeam is , Kikoho, not kikoha, i meant Kikouha

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy not just make it charge eider 0 or full (only theese 2 options so id dosent get spamed to much and you have to fuly charge it for it to work)
whit the range of solar flare and ki cost of renzuko

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
In order for this attack to be non spammable, it would have no charge time, be dependant on the user's powerlevel vs. the others on the server, and should be limited to 2-4 times per life.

For the dependant on powerlevel suggestion, here's what I have in mind:
  • The higher the powerlevel, the further the victim will fly, and the harder it will be to recover.
  • It should act the same way as being hit by simple melee
    • A power struggle bar will appear, and you will have to use your own energy to recover from it.
    • If hit up against a wall, you can jump off it like you do when hit any other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom