New stuff >.>

Best answers
Well so here are three new siggies I made, the last one I just made for a friend but I liked it so I decided to post it.

A Temari sig

Here's one Greed siggieh :Ð

This is the one I made for my friend

I would LUV some C&C about these sigs, also your opinionz about if you think I should use any of the two first sigz as my sig. So comentz please! :D

Best answers
all of your sigs look almost exactly the same, just a few differences between each. I guess that's ok if thats your style, but I would suggest trying different methods to develop a broader base of techniques to work with. Copying the stock and reducing the opacity in the background with a color layer over it doesnt take much effort and doesnt result in very aesthetic sigs. They are still clean, I will give you that, but the fonts need work

Best answers
Well I do know they kinda look al the same, I like that style of sigs but maybe im overdoing them. I'm workin on learnin to use effects and brushes apropriately so this must be the reason I'm lacking in originality.

opensource said:
Copying the stock and reducing the opacity in the background with a color layer over it doesnt take much effort and doesnt result in very aesthetic sigs.
Oh man! I do take my time to do them :Ð And I dont only do that. I'm still learnin so I cant make the sigs look exactly as I want them to >.< But that'll come with practice.

And you said the sigs were clean, LOL I'm not completely sure I understood this, you mean that the images are good and that I blend them well? Heh it's good knowing what I'm doing good at ^^

Also what do you mean with that the fonts need work? that they dont fit? you mean because of the colors I use for them or the type of font?

Thanx for tha crizt opensource, they are apriciated :]

Best answers
I meant you cut them well, and the sig isnt overly crowded with images, as some people tend to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom