How Piccolo could be made into a better character... And Trunks, what's up with that.

Best answers
I personally, think Piccolo should be better than he is. That's why I have come up with the idea for Piccolo to have regeneration capabilities, like he does in the series.

Something similar to Buu, how he can regain hp. Except he could meditate instead, like in the similar position of his transformation.

If this was done, I'm sure Piccolo would be a much more popular character amongst gamers. ^^

One other thing, just a qestion... Why is Trunks' Burning Attack pretty much the same strength as the generic beam? I was hoping it'd be a tad stronger, nothing huge.

But other than that, the game is great! Can't wait for the patch, and I'm drooling for 1.3!

What you guys think of the ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunk's burning attack blinds people. Its a very fast charging attacks, so you can fit it in very discretely, making your opponent vunrable to a melee combo or something.
The main purpose of burning attack is to blind people, not the damage. (lets consider it a more advanced generic beam)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard somewhere that he should be able to regenerate very slowly from disc if it doesn't hit the head. Ofcourse you can finish him off while he tries to regenerate.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you know how hard that would be to code and animate? (Really cuz i dont know :p) If they actually CAN do that, think of how hard it would be to actually hit him in the head, being that the person would always be moving...

*Drops the mic*

Best answers
Linex said:
That's why I have come up with the idea for Piccolo to have regeneration capabilities, like he does in the series.
No offense, but you are definitely not the first person to "come up with that idea". It's been suggested so many times, and it's easy to explain away, that in the series, he can only regenerate lost limbs, not minor wounds.

As for Trunks' Burning Attack, that's also been brought up repeatedly. Trunks is a melee character, Burning Attack is to blind your opponent to leave them open for attack. It's not supposed to be all that strong.

Best answers
I dont remember anything in the series to be honest that Trunks'es burning attack was used to "Blind" people.

He used it to kill Cell, not to blind him, and if that burning attack he used on Cell was the strenght of a generic beam, i dont think it could have possibly killed Cell.

So i agree 100% Trunks'es burning attack should be stronger....atleast something like Masenko

Best answers
Linex said:
I personally, think Piccolo should be better than he is. That's why I have come up with the idea for Piccolo to have regeneration capabilities, like he does in the series.

Something similar to Buu, how he can regain hp. Except he could meditate instead, like in the similar position of his transformation.
Wéll the only thing is thad buu can regenerate all... Piccolo can only regenerate Missing body parts like Arms legs and stuff... so bad idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom