Conceptual Ideas

Best answers
Just got a few ideas and issues I wanna post.

I am a big fan of vegeta's and his energy dan is kinda cool but useless.
Other characters alternate fire is slightly slower but fire so many more energy balls than vegeta.

My sugestion

-Help Vegeta-
Instead of vegeta only firing one ball make him do the alternate fire that the other have.
And make his charge energy dan have maybe 1.5 more balls and charge slightly longer just so it is a worth while move.
Also if someone is flying towards you and you fire it most likely is you wont hit them because it scatters.
The person who sugested the scatter obveously wanted to cripple vegeta in such a way that he became a lame charater.
I Love vegeta and I wont play him now because he takes so long to trans and his moves are sucky.
If it wasn't for the new melee system I doubt he would be played.

-New Move-
As for adding new moves perhapts give trunks burning attack the alternate ball fire thus for stopping the esf time old argue ment "But it was an energy ball"

-New Character-
As for new characters i can't think of any aside from moves ones, because the androids, what transformations would they get ?
I can think of some really cool moves for them like a KI draining move that is a melee graple.
When they autopunch instead of throwing you like the others maybe they should grab you and drain your ki and health and giving it to them but on a small portion else it would be unbalanced and spamed.
then your character is stunned and tossed to the ground.
another one could be not picked up on radar as they were not beable to be sensed.

Thnx

-Ben-

Best answers
actually the scater idiotic thingy for vegeta's attack is the most stupid idea imho as well

its just that its the defaults for all other "ALT FIRE" for ki blasts...
primary ki blasts is as weak exactly as the alt scatter fire... but its stupid that its scatter, not cool
cause it never actually reaches the target, only reaches the wall! ALWAYS!!

P . S .
I didnt understand the head post of that thread... its writer needs to learn some better English! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom