Samurai Champloo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I made a signature depicting a kickass show. It's still w-i-p though as it's missing something.

Crit's? Comments? What seems to be missing in your opinion?

Best answers
I think either some soft grunge brushes to the right, or maybe just an enlarged, blended and desaturated version of the face you have on the right side. I like the way you did the text, it turned out quite nicely. Maybe apply some of the brushes (if you do, that is) in the same colour as the skin tone on the person on the right, I think it'll balance the desaturation with the colour. Just a few ideas, I really like what you've done so far, good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tis differetn for you Ryoko it's a bit more simplistic than most sigs I see from you but I like it like that..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might be just be but it seems to be too long (for me anyway)
The text is good, it suits the sig - I also like what you did with the samurai text.
Nice use of the crosshatch too =P

Best answers
Zaku said:
tis differetn for you Ryoko it's a bit more simplistic than most sigs I see from you but I like it like that..
ya i agree with you

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. There are some really neat details I noticed when I gave it a second glance - little things that just add to the overall impression, which is great!

As for what's missing...well, if I knew that, I'd be an artist =P

Great work, once again - I particularly like the images in the background - that's always a neat effect.

Best answers
Ryoko said:
It's still w-i-p though as it's missing something.
There is nothing missing if you ask me, it may be just that you always do them more complicated and seeing it so plain makes you feel something is missing. I think the sig looks awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, I felt the same way about it too. I don't know about that text...it's not convincing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom