New Sigs.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
This one looks great IMO
Allyour sigs look good, but they also are very much the same, the Sasuke and Kenshin one are just alike most of your last ones, I see the windarossa one as a bit of an improvement, maybe cuz of the butterflyes, gives a nice efect and so but it's still the same thing as the others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter if they're the same style, it matters if they look really repetetive, if I used a new style every 2 ****ing sigs then I wouldn't be able to make sigs anymore, I don't care what anyone says, they're not that repetitive=P

I'll continue making sigs like this 'till I feel otherwise. :yes:

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
It doesn't matter if they're the same style, it matters if they look really repetetive, if I used a new style every 2 ****ing sigs then I wouldn't be able to make sigs anymore, I don't care what anyone says, they're not that repetitive=P
No, they aren't that repetive, it's not like you always use the same chars but you always seem to use the same brush overs, this is what i'm talking about. I'm not telling you they are boring, I'm telling you that they look very much the same. And this is also what I meant by saying that the Windarossa was a bit of an improvement, it looks different ;)

Gaara-Kun said:
I'll continue making sigs like this 'till I feel otherwise. :yes:
You'll do what ever you feel like doing, since your free to. I aint tellin ya what to do, I am tellin ya they all look alike and suggesting you expand your talent, since you seem to have a lot of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:yes: Thnx, but the problem is I'm really working hard on all these sigs, and believe it or not each one of those sigs up there took atleast an hour of different trategies and different styles, and changing stuff. Non the less, I accept all C&C and appriciate yours :yes:

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
:yes: Thnx, but the problem is I'm really working hard on all these sigs, and believe it or not each one of those sigs up there took atleast an hour of different trategies and different styles, and changing stuff. Non the less, I accept all C&C and appriciate yours :yes:
I never said they were simple to do. I'm fully aware of the effort those sigs cost. Most of your sigs look very good.
So keep it up ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad. Just learn to place your text in the right spots and... for the first sig, get rid of the stroke. Or at least make it 1pix.

TIP * Don't use strokes so much, try outer glow (Not too much, just slightly so you can barely see it) or some duplicate layer/layer type/filter stuff. (If you know what I mean)

Nice improvements, hopefully you can see why I was so mean in the past. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It IS outerglow...

Infact, I haven't used stroke ever since you told me not too. :tired: :]

So see, even though I was a little ***** about all the given C&C in teh past, I listened to it, and here I am =P Just goes to show you that C&C is your friend ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then that outerglow looks too close together, makes it look like a stroke. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good. The only thing I don't really like is the text in the sasuke one. It Doesn't seem to fit very well. Other than that, I got no complaints, good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More, including teh one I'll be using from now on that I cropped from my Tech Angel piece.

This one's bg was made from waves, not filters, but like, pics of the ocean

This one was cropped from my Tech Angel piece =P

This one's bg was made entirely from a certain kind of brush that I made

Best answers
Well no critiz here I don't see anything that I could give advice about, they all look real nice ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couple more =P (Yes, I AM obsessed)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Erm, new ones :yes:

This is my favourite. Looks like something i'd make. =] I would fade the butterflys however.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bummer, the person I made it for decided nto to use it. What a waste.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change the name and use it yourself. I much prefer it over your current.

Best answers
i like the kenshin sig the colors nice and i love that sword :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom