A Sig Request

Best answers
Could Someone make me a sig.

1. I want a picture of naruto in it in the right hand corner

2. I want the colors to be sorta like a brownishgold color and i dont want the sig to be too bright either :]

3. I want the name Naruto Imprinted in it :)

Best answers
Oh god.. what the heck ill give it a shot..and just to let you know ive just learned about a month in the half ago how to makes sigs and been pratcing on weekends when i got the chance every since then so im not too good at it .in fact kinda suck but umm. so umm yea ill give it a shot and post it tommorow ^_^.. and do you have a specific pic you want me to use?? it would be of some help if u do..

Best answers
Ha this outta be intresting i usallly dont like for noobs to make me sigs but hey watever anyway theres no specifc pic i want u to use really as long as naruto dosent have that headband or anything on his head whatsoever than im cool with it. Also if u can plz make the sig kinda dark not a fan of bright and big sigs really so im giving u the honor to make one for me not many people get that pleasue so do you brest :tired: im going to bed and good luck :\

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
Ha this outta be intresting i usallly dont like for noobs to make me sigs but hey watever anyway theres no specifc pic i want u to use really as long as naruto dosent have that headband or anything on his head whatsoever than im cool with it. Also if u can plz make the sig kinda dark not a fan of bright and big sigs really so im giving u the honor to make one for me not many people get that pleasue so do you brest :tired: im going to bed and good luck :\

Uhhh..let me get this straight..ur giving me the honor to attempt to make a sig for you since im a noob sigger....ummm ..yea watever funny lol 0_0 but yea ill try my best ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Sakura everytime you post and I see that sig I made, I laugh ^^

And Anime Legend, when someone takes time too make you a sig, don't say it's their honor, that's mean and disrespectful, you're lucky Sakura's nice.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
And Anime Legend, when someone takes time too make you a sig, don't say it's their honor, that's mean and disrespectful, you're lucky Sakura's nice.
I agree :S

Sakura said:
Oh god.. what the heck ill give it a shot..and just to let you know ive just learned about a month in the half ago how to makes sigs and been pratcing on weekends when i got the chance every since then so im not too good at it .in fact kinda suck but umm.
You never know untill ya try ;)

Best answers
Sakura said:
Uhhh..let me get this straight..ur giving me the honor to attempt to make a sig for you since im a noob sigger....ummm ..yea watever funny lol 0_0 but yea ill try my best ^^

Thats ok Sakura dont even bother starting it i already made him one and PM it too him and he said he liked it just the way it was so no need for him to have two

P.S. Besides think of it as giving u a break for making my pink hillary duff sig below :laff:

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Thats ok Sakura dont even bother starting it i already made him one and PM it too him and he said he liked it just the way it was so no need for him to have two and in case your wondering what it looked like than here it is..

P.S. Besides think of it as giving u a break for making my pink hillary duff sig below :laff:
Yea He did it just the way i wanted too so i no longer need ur services (Thank God) :tired: :fight: Oh and this is what it looks like since he deleted it from his post just so u know

Best answers
Yea He did it just the way i wanted too so i no longer need ur services (Thank God)
Sorry, I can't resist a flame. Warn me here, whatever, I feel it's worth it.

You, sir, are a jackass. You honestly think it's someone's honor to make you a sig? How the hell do we know that you're not a 'noob' graphics artist too? The way you treated Sakura is inexcusable and I think you owe an apology. The only 'pleasue' I want from you right now is for you to stand still so I can smack you in the face, be assured I'd do my 'brest' at it too.

Pan

Best answers
Saiga said:
Sorry, I can't resist a flame. Warn me here, whatever, I feel it's worth it.

You, sir, are a jackass. You honestly think it's someone's honor to make you a sig? How the hell do we know that you're not a 'noob' graphics artist too? The way you treated Sakura is inexcusable and I think you owe an apology. The only 'pleasue' I want from you right now is for you to stand still so I can smack you in the face, be assured I'd do my 'brest' at it too.

I agree with you all the way on that..that was pretty f***** up..If i was you sakura i wouldnt even had bothered after he had said that..that was just rude

Best answers
Yea maybe i was abit too drastic joking none the lest so i apoligize sakura jeez everyones so uptight :laff:

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
i no longer need ur services (Thank God) :tired: :fight:
if that was a joke I dont find it too funny. Obviously if you need someone else to make you a sig you are either lazy or you have no skill in graphics, either way, I dont think you have a right to insult other people and act so condescendingly. And no one is "too uptight." There was no indication at all that you were joking, are we supposed to read minds? Just because you can tell what you intended doesnt mean the general populus does

and on a side note gameinformer could have been much more polite in informing sakura that he had already made one.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Lol Sakura everytime you post and I see that sig I made, I laugh ^^
lol ^^ how come Gaara-kun ?!?Althought i think i know why..

Also everyone it was cool i didnt take what AL said seriously at all im really not the type to get mad ^^" but thankz for the apology anyway AL.

P.S. Besides think of it as giving u a break for making my pink hillary duff sig below
lol a break i barley put any effort in that ^^"" But yea thankz anyway i guess although i still wanted to make it for him. And yea opensource was right u couldve been abit more polite with it but again im not mad so its ok i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom