picollo's special beam cannon and goku's spirit bomb...

Best answers
i think that the special beam cannon(sbc) move cant be blocked,if two or more enemyes r in the same line,sbc should damage them all...the first enemy shoul get max damage,the second should get some handicap on the damage,the third should get less damage than the second one and so on...the move doesn't homeing enemyes so it is not a cheap move to use

goku's spirit bomb should not be repeled,it is easy avoidable...so u cant block it...if ur touched by spirit bomb and if u block u should take at least 50% of damage...

about balance issues - both moves r not homing so can be easy avoidable
these moves should be something between disks and strong beam attacks
in the meaning - strong beam attacks can be repeld and disk's do instant kills

my english is bad so i think u understand what i am trying to say

Best answers
I like this idea. Also, the SBC shouldn't have a blast radius, as it technically doesn't really explode.

Best answers
maverick660 said:
I like this idea. Also, the SBC shouldn't have a blast radius, as it technically doesn't really explode.
i forgot to say about that
yes the SBC should not have splash damage
:D

Best answers
Well really all ki beams should go through people if they are killed by it. Just like how Gohan's Kamehemeha went right through Cell and went off into space. This was brought up in a old thread and everyone agreed that if a person is hit and killed by any beam attack, Death ball, or Spirit Bomb, that the attack should go right through the person and continue till it hits someone who isnt killed by it or keeps on going till the end of the map.

Best answers
Damirith said:
Well really all ki beams should go through people if they are killed by it. Just like how Gohan's Kamehemeha went right through Cell and went off into space. This was brought up in a old thread and everyone agreed that if a person is hit and killed by any beam attack, Death ball, or Spirit Bomb, that the attack should go right through the person and continue till it hits someone who isnt killed by it or keeps on going till the end of the map.
The thing about this is that the SBC and the KHH aren't regular beam attacks. The SBC is really just an extremely powerfull lazer. If you watch when he shoots Goku's brother with it, it just goes right through him (and Goku). The KHH isn't a beam either. The KHH is really nothing more than an extremely powerful wave of Ki energy. The KHH in the series never really explodes (that I can recall), any time it ever hit someone, they were sort of obsorbed by it.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maverick660 said:
The special beam cannon does explode, just look at the scene where Piccolo fires his SBC towardsd Raditz, but he evades it, and it hits the mountains with a huge explosion.
And the kamehameha does explode sometimes.
But it does'nt absorb people, it blows them away, erasing them, obliterating them.

Best answers
maverick660 said:
The thing about this is that the SBC and the KHH aren't regular beam attacks. The SBC is really just an extremely powerfull lazer. If you watch when he shoots Goku's brother with it, it just goes right through him (and Goku). The KHH isn't a beam either. The KHH is really nothing more than an extremely powerful wave of Ki energy. The KHH in the series never really explodes (that I can recall), any time it ever hit someone, they were sort of obsorbed by it.
The Kamehameha isnt a wave attack, its a beam attack. All beam attacks (other then SBC, Frieza's finger laser, and Dodon ray) are really just ki balls that are pushed and guided by more ki. The only point to beams is that you are able to control where you want the ki ball to go and that you can add more ki to it if needed. The only true wave attack is Tribeam because there is no physical part to it, that is why you cant block it and it will either obliterate them or knock the f%#* out of them. Really, the only ki attacks that always explode on contact are ki blasts.

Final Flash - You make a yellow ki ball in your hands and push it with more ki
Gallit Gun - You make a purple ki ball in your hands and push it with more ki
Kamehameha - You make a blue/white ki ball your hands and push it with more ki
Masenko - You can either make a yellow ki ball above your head and throw it or use more of your ki to push it
Makosen - You make a yellow ki ball in your hands and push it with more ki
ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that thread Darimith is talking about is mine:
If it kills it goes through and if it doesn't it just explodes.

And everything except lasers and kikohou explodes when it touches the ground.

Best answers
I think when the beam isn't strong enough let's say you have 100hp and the beam 140hp the beam explodes...if it is twice as powerfull as your own level..if i am correct at certain levels you can't block a beam then at that point the beam shoot erase you(whiping out your character)...just going on untill it hits a wall... although i heard this before and it couldnt be done?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom