Spirit bomb push

Best answers
is it possible to add this into the game like goku did against kid buu. Like when a power struggle happens goku is able to push the bomb back towards the foe with a big ki loss (for goku)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attaching the spirit bomb so you can pump energy into it, has been suggested before and has been decided that it wont be added in. The spirit bomb is already a powerful attack and is almost a 100% chance youll kill the other player(s).
So giving goku an even greater advantage with the spirit bomb wouldnt seem fair.

Best answers
Well it should be unable to redirect, but you still stand without moving while shooting the Spirit Bomb.
you should also be able to pump ki into it to push it in powerstruggle but not able to move while the attack is shot.

Best answers
Can't you shoot a beam into a struggle to help push it? Couldn't you just charge a Kamehameha and use that to push it? If your Kamehameha isn't strong enough to enter a ps with the spirit bomb, then being able to pump energy would be useless anyways.

All in all, it'd be rather pointless, as I haven't seen anyone dumb enough to enter a power struggle with a spirit bomb instead of just dodging it. (Big SB, that is, not the second function tiny one.)

Best answers
no, it's loads of fun, just block struggle it, and send it back to them...they things they say when killed by their own SB's...wow. But yeah, if multiple ps'ing is on, you can blast the bomb and powerstruggle it to help push it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that is loads of fun and it works on all ball attacks and NOOB beam spamers who forget to move :laff:

on topic: i'd love to have that option to push the SB like a struggle but you should be ablo to do it only when you are in a PS and not a BS

Best answers
Na that idea isnt great. Seen as he uses no ki to power a SB up i think goku would have an unfair advantage in terms of ki left

Best answers
.... spirit bomb isn't very likely to kill anyone :X /deathball invisible explosion radius HATE

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about making it a cvar instead. have it in there for the people who like it. but the people who dont know have to use it... and if a server doesnt have that cvar and it ticks you out that much... leave... i like the idea yet i dont like it. because of all the pros and cons of the spirit bomb already... its big noticeable blah blah. but i doubt they will add it in. actually im almost positive...

Best answers
:| i kinda wish there were clouds in some maps... that way someone could go up in the clouds, charge a spirit bomb. Drop down to ground level. And you wouldn't be able to see the spirit bomb, only the guy with his hands in the air. And by the time u get that close! BAM! u throw it on their heads :D :D :D :\ then again... the thought of a damned krillin hiding in the clouds with his scatter beam/shot/wthever just scares me :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clouds are indeed a good strategy addition.

Best answers
hmm....

a place to recharge in peace.
a place to launch big attacks with little notice.
a nice additive to arial combat.

all hail clouds! the great equalizers!!! :D
someone, add it in , quick!!!

(it'd be nice if they were partical driven if close enough. that way, cloud depth could be factored in for visibility. either that or simplified ray trace :yes: )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are cloubs in some maps (i saw 2 till now)but there a big disadvantage to advanced melee in them since you cant see the arrows :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom