How many people still play 1.1

Best answers
I dont and i dought many play it.. exept all those whiners about advanced melee (wherent they the same as those whining about 1.1 melee?) and 1.2's speed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, people are going to complain about something there is nothing you can do about it. And i garantee that over 90% are going to say no. maybe more. i just wanna see who still does play 1.1 if anyone...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really play it - mind you I had 56k then so that kind of answers itself :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, ill be playing with you phoenix. 1.2 is fun and all, but time to take a break and fight the way i know best: lock on and swoop endlessly!

Best answers
I played the other day, only thing good about it is speed,combos, and no adv melee. But its boring, theres much more time where sumone isn't hitting another person espicially when ur equal in skill its long. Now if 1.2 had the 1.1 combos with basic melee then I wouldnt need to try 1.1 here and there.

Best answers
I play 1.2 kuz it has more posibilities, that's obvious, it just needs more speed IMO.

Best answers
adv melee depends on randoms. reason why alot of people dont like it.

But overall 1.2 is better.We still got simple melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i want simple melee i play 1.1 with some bots. Overall i dont like 1.2, but the team is not making a game *I* like, what the majority like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunatly, it is a majority vote and 80% of players prefer it, so no stepping back in time ;O
well, never played 1.1 since 1.2 came out, but then again i havnt played that much now since of lubblah ping ;O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol 1.2 rocks whit the new melee and for the melee depending on randoms why not make all randoms but just make the right direction a bit lighter

...^...
< ..>.
...V...

( :laff: maby i should put this into suggestions :laff: )

Best answers
its already been suggested by saiyan pride -_-....

and i hardly play esf at all anymore...between a combination of it being just boring and playing CoH and JKA i hardly have any time for esf...id rather play 1.1...but when i play i play 1.2 because im too lazy to install it because id hardly play it anyway

GRAMMAR NAZI'S FEAR MEH!!!!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
1.1 I never really liked. I couldn't really hit anyone, with it's melee system. 1.2's melee, is alittle easier for me to manage, and I can actually hit someone in 1.2. So I say, no I don't play 1.1 anymore, 1.2 all the way, and up. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i hear that 1.0 was better than 1.1 but i couldnt tell ya since i never played anyone on 1.0 though i have played 1.0 just ... not with anyone else :p I'm Thinking of downloading 1.1 and playing with my friend. i Cant play 1.2 with the computer i have. oh well. sucks fo me. what was great about the alpha?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played 1.1 ever since 1.2 came out. I just really like 1.2 ALOT more.

Best answers
i dont mind 1.2 but since i herd there gonna add more speed then ill be happy and ive not really seen any one really use the combo system juust the 2 hit simple melee

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i play 1.2 heapz with my mates its great fun

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha... Lord of the Beams =O That was all it, Alpha was the lord of the beams. I only play 1.2 now.

Best answers
I dont play old **** when new **** is out just like when 1.3 comes out no more 1.2 for me see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom