Transformations

Best answers
This has been asked and talked about alot so i thought i brought it up again.
Hoping that the team has more information about my question.

I was hoping that there was an ability to skip transformations at will.
So let's say just like swoop double tab an direction but with transformations (default z) double tab "z" for ssj2 or tripple for ssj3 for very short transform animations skipping previous transformations..

Ofcourse the speed of transformations will depend on how much you progressed for example you need to be at perfect ssj2 to skip ssj1 or for other characters ussj or other stages ofcourse..

Well this was only a suggestion and question.. but i still want to know if the team is far enough to have a solution for this...

Cuz just pressing "z" (when able to ssj3) and skip all transformations by default would seem a waste of all nice transform animations..

It would definetly make battle more exciting when not able to defeat at normal, ssj, ussj or ssj2 and then just show all your power..

Hopefully the team adds something that you can fight longer..and when able to go ssj2 or ssj3 that at normal state the ki drains alot slower..and at full power the energy drains faster...just like the show...anyway..I AM EXCITED!! :) Can't wait till i can ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom