Great Teacher Onizuka Fan Fic

🍂 Regular
Best answers
This is my first fan fic I ever wrote, I hope you guys enjoy it, I will type up more chapters later. Please excuse me for any spelling mistakes and other mistakes. Anyway here goes, please enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Great Teacher Onizuka ~The Next Day~

Lesson 1 - A New Beginning

Rising Sun Highschool, California, United States of America,

"Pay attention, blockheads!" shouted Onizuka as he slammed his fist on the teachers desk,
the students in the class all paused a second before going back to their rioting, once again Onizuka slammed
his fist on the teacher's desk "I am Great Teacher Onizuka! I will be your homeroom teacher for the next year" the students
still rioting never heard a word from what Onizuka said. This time Onizuka put his fingers on the blackboard and scratched
his nails over the blackboard making a horrible screenching, the students now, paying attention, Onizuka repeated his speech
"I am Great Teacher Onizuka! I will be your homeroom teacher for the next year", one of the students shouted "Damnit, why do we
get such an ******* as our homeroom teacher" Onizuka now quite pissed off dashes towards the student and picks him up
by the collar of his jacket "Why did you say? Damnit!" the student shouted "Let me go you idiot teacher! Or I will call the principal!"
Onizuka drops the student back into his seat, and starts walking towards the blackboard... while he is walking towards the blackboard
one of the students sticks out his leg, causing Onizuka to fall flat on his face. Onizuka jumps back up and shouts to the student
"Damn you! I will kill you!" while the entire class is in laughter. Onizuka walked back to his desk "listen up bas...." and the ball started to ring
"see you again tomorrow teach" shouted the whole class in chore, leaving Onizuka in a empty class room.

Onizuka started to walk towards the teachers lounge, while he saw a few guys starting an arguement, 2 big guys, and a smaller guy, Onizuka
decided to eavesdrop on the conversation, "Where's the money for this week, Rick?" asked one of the big guys to the smaller guys "I don't
have it yet" answered Rick, "damn you, let's beat him up" said one of the big guys to the other "yes that's a good idea, that outta teach him
for not paying in time, hehehe". Before they could even lay a finger on Rick, Onizuka dashed between them "you guys, what do you think you
are doing eh? Picking on the little guy like this, I should teach you some manners!" "shut up teach, this is none of your bussiness" shouted
one of the big guys to Onizuka "Oh it isn't? Then see me make it my bussiness" before Onizuka could finish the sentence, he punches one of the
big guys in the gut, the other guy, shivering in horror shouted "Damn you! I will get the boss then you will be sorry!" and he ran off. "Are you okay?"
asked Onizuka to Rick, but Onizuka got no reply and Rick ran off.

------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate some pointers into making the fan fic better, so C&C is appreciated ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom