help plz

Best answers
ok i got 3 things to ask first

can u block melee after ur getting attked by someone?????????????

2ed

can u become ssj2??????????

3ed

how do u use sensu beans??????

Best answers
1) You can block simple melee before you get attacked by pressing the "q" key (defult)
In advanced melee its the same thing but you cant avoid the damage only you avoid to be thrown.
Now, if you mean that you get melee'd and then the attacker swoops at you or tele's at you and does a second melee on you, then you cant. Just be carefull so you wont be meleed in the first place ;)
2) No, only one (1) rtansformation is avaliable for each character. There will be more transformations in 1.3v ESF, which will be released when its done (and thats quite a while)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first welcome
Texas forgot 3
you have to find senzus to use them in the 1.2b the only map whit them is riverside the beams are in the river then choose them like an attack and fire
primary attack muse1 (default) - eat
secondary attack muse2 (default) - throw 1 bean in the direction you are facing
there are 3 beans in 1 bag max number of beans is 5 they recharge your HP and KI

Best answers
hey, i was playin the game and i got and well first i was messin around cuz i didnt remember how to move, so i started shootin KIs every where. Then i saw the red diamond thing that pops up on enemies and i shot at it. but it didnt dis appear. all of a sudden some vegeta player kid started slammin me around. then when he through me down and i bounced of the ground the screen went black and now every time i turn on my computer it doesnt even get to the desktop. just black. WAS IT THE GAME OR LIKE SPYWARE OR SOMETHIN? AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! HELP

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please don't hijack other threads - I noticed you already have your own thread.
Have you scanned for spyware - I know esf comes with none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom