Teleportation

Best answers
I think you should be able to hold teleport to extend the length to which you teleport.

Would be good coz ATM you dont teleport very far.

Best answers
I made a few suggestions earlier about 1 day ago (new tread transformation no replies :S ) and in a one of those suggestions i suggest that:

I think the team should put in 2 type's of teleport..

1: normal teleport with the lines just like the show..taking 5% of energy.

2: after image... confusing enemy's..current teleport..taking 10% of energy.

I think it should be like this cuz creating an illusion should take a little more energy right?

And ofcourse charging or holding teleport would be better but at a limit...like holding 2 sec max..teleporting like ...50 meters?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The only use for teleport, is to dodge attacks, and/or incoming enemies wanting to melee you. Optimus Primal's idea actually sounds good, except for the hold to teleport. Think about it, if you have to dodge an attack, and you press teleport, instead it waits a sec then teleports, and that second could of mean't either life or death.

Best answers
true but you could just tap it..the longer you hold the further you teleport and 2 sec as a limit teleporting 50 meters or something like that tappin is just like..5-10 meters?

just an idea..

Best answers
Well that way you can realy catch someone off guard, popping near him from nowhere. Itshould have a max charge limit, and very fast charge, but good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom