Some more, check it =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, some new ones ^^ New techs too, check it =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, no, I pretty much never stop, but is that a bad thing? Hm, sort of, 'cause now I'm obsessed, oh well. Thnx. I'm thinking about using the Vash one.. =/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. 6/10, not really feeling the background. Seems to clash with itself and the images at the same time.

2. 9/10, I like this one a lot for some reason. Would have been a 10/10 if you had put Ino as the very top player (instead of making her look transparent)

3. 5/10, The image layout isn't that great (the left image should be faded)

4. 6/10, Not bad... but it's too big IMO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
1. 6/10, not really feeling the background. Seems to clash with itself and the images at the same time.
Clash with itself you say? Interesting.. It was ment to creat an illusion of flow, and I thought personally I'd captured that... Eh..

Hwoarang said:
3. 5/10, The image layout isn't that great (the left image should be faded0
The entire meaning of this sig was to enhace the the eyes, but I had to have the stock itself in there or it would have been wierd just a sig with eyes, so hence I blended it much status. And erm, I don't see what you mean by the left image should be faded.... There's only one image?

Hwoarang said:
4. 6/10, Not bad... but it's too big IMO
I know, I've been getting that, but I like it big, and I think it's cool that it's big..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you better use the tenten one before i kill you. :rolleyes: 8/10 for all of them

Best answers
Number 2 is sweet man use that sig the vash sig is nice but i would change the colour and smallers sig bit to big :/ Great work overall :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom