Über das folgende Freigabedatum...

Best answers
Wann planen Sie Kerle auf dem Freigeben der folgenden Version von ESF
1.3? Und was ist in ihm neu?
Weil Sie Kerle auf es viel arbeiten müssen.
Es ist absolut nichts wie das Erscheinen. Ich kidding nicht... Sie Kerle müssen wirklich es oben regeln... o_o

Best answers
sprechen englisch oder tot!
esf 1.3 will be out when it will be out

Best answers
"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

When do you plan fellows on the releasing of the following version of ESF 1.3? And what is new in it? Because you must work fellows on it much. It is absolute nothing like the appearance. I kid thing not.. You fellows must regulate really it above..

"
thats what his saying for da mods.......

Sie können Deutsch in diesem Forumdandy reden! yuou muß reden Englisch sonst Sie werden erhalten Bann. ... ESF 1,3 wird gemacht werden wenn seines gemachtes und daß keine Zeit bald.. Verschwinden Sie so zurückkommt in einem Jahr und es wird beinahe ich sage gemacht werden!

thats what i say!

Best answers
They can talk German in this Forumdandy! yuou English must talk otherwise you to become receives spell. ... ESF 1.3 will be made if its made and that no time soon. Disappear return in such a way in one year and it almost I to legend
will be made!

your not to bad with german yourself :fight:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the translation...

Please note that this is an English speaking community and regardless of the abundance or lack of German/other language speakers on these forums - English will remain the primary language here. If you make a post in another language, please remember to provide a translation in English as well. If you don't do so, your post is in violation of our AUP.

As for your question, Beta 1.3 will be released when it's done. There is no set release date as of now, keep watching the front page for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom