Fix Trunks' Attacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When are Trunks' attacks going to be fixed?

Burning Attack = "Ball"

Finishing Buster = Beam

In-Game they are just the opposite. I know this was realized ages ago but I have seen no effort for it to be 'fixed'

Best answers
never :p i guess the just forgot about it or since vegeta's big bang is like trunks's finishing buster they wanted it too look the same since its father and son same move =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing where trunks does the funky sheeot with his hands in the DBZ series was more of a "ball" attack against Android Frieza.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
The thing where trunks does the funky sheeot with his hands in the DBZ series was more of a "ball" attack against Android Frieza.
That was burning attack but in the english version he said "hey frieza" so yea

Best answers
How about we do it like the generic beam? Left click = beam, right click = ball. Should give him a little something extra.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would work great since his buurning attack isnt all that strong it would be a great confusion

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finishing buster is the move trunks took cell out with in his own time if i recall, could be wrong though...... but it was a beam that he used

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The Finishing Buster, was indeed a beam, but in pretty much every "official" game, it's been a ball for some wierd reason ;/. As for Burning Attack, just like Snake101 said, I think it should be both, since it was a ball in the series, and a beam in the games. :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I use trunks alot, just cause he has the sword doesnt make him tht much beta than any other chars in mele, but the only thing i dont like about him (and others would agree) is that his energy attacks suk, burning attack should b a ball finishin buster should b a beam and atleast a powerful one

Best answers
HaLLiS said:
That was burning attack but in the english version he said "hey frieza" so yea
vegeta used Final Flash long before the Cell saga but u never heard Final Flash out of his mouth so thats no Xcuse.. but if i recall correctly he did use burning attack against the androids at one point as a beam.. to like blow up the lab remember?

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
finishing buster is the move trunks took cell out with in his own time if i recall, could be wrong though...... but it was a beam that he used
nope,
that attack, the same as the one he used against his father ussj "Super Vegeta"
when Vegeta told him that he wont hurt his father, his feelings will stop him from doing that
when vegeta played "Im with stupid :notice: " and let cell ascend to his perfect form

he also used an attack to push cell to the ground in the episode he started fighting perfect cell and actually was "beating him up"
but that attack was yellow, and Deattached, like Finishing Buster
but the poses of the 3 attacks, 1 he used to finish off cell ( and against his
father ) 2 - he used against perfect cell in the episode he beated him up a lil
and the 3rd - FINISHING BUSTER - he used in Trunks' special Movie against the 2 anderoids

u think all of them are the same attack? well I must say no,
diff beam colors, style, and most of all - the "POSE"

edit:
arucard89 said:
vegeta used Final Flash long before the Cell saga but u never heard Final Flash out of his mouth so thats no Xcuse.. but if i recall correctly he did use burning attack against the androids at one point as a beam.. to like blow up the lab remember?
trunks was the one who blew up the lab though in his memories his father did in the alternative future
which didnt mixed up pretty well with the special Trunks' movie
I mean it wasnt suitable with that timeline...
anyways its all known that VEGETA DID FINAL FLASH AGAINST RIKUM
if you watched all the episodes when he fights him then you cant say Im wrong!

but let me ask you this - wtf is the connection between burning attack
and final flash? :no: :S
none as I see them...!!!! o_O

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
arucard89 said:
wtf, i wasnt using that as any excuse i was just explaining wat it was :S

Best answers
and here is my fav GIF prooving that btw:

now if that aint the final flash stance\pose\thingy then what could it be? hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to admit I missed those eps but why dont you show the final flash itself? I mean the beam, what color is it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the attack vegeta did against recoom was nothing like final flash, it was the same as wat trunks used on goten in the world tournement, he charged energy on both his hands and brought the foward and shot. Final flash, starts by vegeta spreading his arms and legs, and gathering the energy, then brings his hands forward and starts charging the attack there only where his hands are together, he fires after charging in that position.

what the hell is the move he used to kill cell with then? cuz thats a badass attack, that should be in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed it should be in since it's not finalflash. To know that it's finalflash he should have shouted "Final Flash" or something and be SSJ and use all his energy... Oh wait he DID all those things!

Sound Artist
Best answers
Trunks never used an attack called "finishing buster" in the series, at all. Any attack you've seen is just energy. It's a game only attack. Burning attack was indeed a ball, but again it's not totally "official". He did hand movements for the attack twice, once in a movie. The movie version was a totally different color and more beam like than ball. The attack itself, is a beam in ESF for a reason. It gives the attack more control. If it was in ball form, the attack would be even more useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
If it was in ball form, the attack would be even more useless.
i disagree

if it was in ball form it gives you the ability to launch it at someone and start off in a swoop towards them. kind of how a generic ball is more usefull then a generic beam in that you can fire it and continue to push your offence.

i find that generic beams are inferior to generic balls for this very reason. it reduces mobility, and in this game you need all you can get.

Best answers
Yeah, i really think that having left click as burning attack beam, and right click for burning attack ball (as it's been suggested a few times) is the best and most useful way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom