swoop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with swoop, i think that if you don't have turbo on you won't see the turbo aura around you.. when you do have turbo on then you swoop with the turbo aura... simple enough

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I also agree to this. It's quite wierd seeing the aura while swooping, but if I remember, when you swoop, your putting all your energy into flying, which intern, shows the aura of the player. Maybe if your not in turbo, the aura around the player while swooping should be less visible, not fully gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea but they're able to swoop without having the aura so it makes sense

Best answers
i say make it optional if possible in the options, that way we can have it on or off

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree but i dont agree.

Because, well, I like seeing the aura around me when i swoop. And when others swoop. But I would like the option of not having the aura there for fps purposes.. maybe put this into 1.3 because i remember with evm and eea the ssj3 auras and ssj2 auras, and transformations- my fps went from 100-30..... And that's bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooo u CAN have the aura while swooping but u have to have turbo on... i guess it would be a faster swoop but more ki costly

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats actually a good idea. you can swoop with out the aura but you would move slower with less ki loss.. or use turbo and loose more ki and be faster... this actually gives turbo to do something. cuz the only time its really used it to dodge something or during a ps or bs. i like imkongkong's idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can input a KI trail to symbol the swoop. DMZ has it.

Best answers
i like the turbo faster swoop idea...as for the trial..nah..>=P..just seems like it would be annoying..

Best answers
imkongkong have i ever told you that you are a genius? :D nice idea man..

But still i think you should be able to swoop without aura....swooping without aura happens alot in dbz series and with turbo on would be the current swoop.

Swooping without aura..fast swoop slower than current taking less ki..
Swooping with aura...current swoop

Since SSJ2 or SSJ3 are coming speeding up the swoop would make swoop too fast..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i disagree, i think if u were to not have turbo on u are much slower.... wen u swoop i think ur powerlevel should be at turbo level though... idealy, i think flying and speed should be powerlevel dependant anyway (to a certain extent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom