Tranforming quicker

Best answers
oook. I was wondering if there was a way to transform quicker into the game, insted of playing it for hours untill you get to the set power level that allows you to transform. Something that would either raise the power level of all the characters or lower the transform power level. I tryed all the cvar commands I could find but none of them worked for what I wanted to do.

Thanx for the help.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no cvar to directly change the powerlevel or the transformation pl. If kill someone stronger than you, you will gain power faster. That's really the best way. Or make the Strength wish on the dragonballs.

Best answers
damn, well...I don't much play online so I play with the bots. So it takes me atleast 2 hours to get anywhere near transforming. Do the sensu (sp) beans help it all (I've yet to find one >_<)

thanx for your help

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess, if you played against a super bot and hit it once or twice that would shoot your powerlevel up there pretty high.

Best answers
Yea, I tend to lose any type of melee battle due to my low reaction time :S but I can give that a shot.

Thanks guys

Best answers
I found that u can get more faster power lvl by doing a Beam attack or lazer instead of melee. Like i was gohan spamming the super kamehame attack and i got 9mil so try that out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to get to the transformation level first to get the kamehameha :p

its alot harder with an character like vegeta

Best answers
I think some commands related to transforming would be useful :)

Best answers
Zuluwolf: super bots have a very high start pl, no matter the character they are playing.
on topic: kill a few enemies with candy, or dont use discs, you should be alright.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
change the start pl of a ultimate bot to the highest number deactivate its movement and attacks and then simple melee it youll get to perfect trans PL whit 3-5 hits ;)
( :laff: There is a reason for the super bot editor :laff: )
PS dont forget to activate the bot movement after you kick the ultimate bot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom