About Pause

Best answers
why dont you remove it from the game...people abuse it in pubbies...like Devil...again....they just keep pausing the game over and over and over....making it impossible to play

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know this is annoying. i agree dragon star would turn it on and off in one server. and it was annoying. but all i can suggest to you for now is to be nice to them. getting angry isnt going to help much. and not just hackers like devil can pause and unpause. you can as well. some servers ANYONE can do it. which was why dragon star was doing it. because he could. so could anyone else on the map.

Can it be taken out??? i didnt know it could... i never saw it happen in 1.1.... not ever. even when i saw devil in a server.... he never paused the game....

everyone would be like omg devil you suck or something like that and he would say "freeze" and it would freeze but it wouldnt say in the console "devil paused the game" ....

Best answers
well in 1.1 he would just crash the servers continuously...and i know i can pause...because i usually unpause it heh

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i know, pausing is something new to esf. I've never seen Devil do it, but I've been in servers where noobs do it. It is damn annoying. People do it either because they cant beat anyone, or they are just ********. Pause has no place in a multiplayer game anyway.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil does do it, but only in servers that deserve it from what I've seen (where everyone is *****ing and cursing at each other over the mic). It was an accident people, they didn't mean to leave it in and active, you can't pause anymore after the patch as far as I know so no worries.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And how exactly are they going to output what's already in HL?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same way they did in 1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could pause in 1.1 who couldn't?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one was able to pause unless an admin made it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom