New Siggiehs

Best answers
Ok, here's my new sig, it's very simple and nothing special really, I just felt like posting it and getting some C&C about it.

And hum, this is just one sig and the title says "New Siggehs", this means ill be posting more, I just dont feel like opening many threads :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, font doesn't fit at all, it's ugly too. =P

Erm, I don't know, there's not really anything to comment on, it's just a pic with another pic over it.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Hmm, font doesn't fit at all, it's ugly too. =P
Which of them, or you mean both? =o I like em LOL
But the critz is apriciated.

Gaara-Kun said:
Erm, I don't know, there's not really anything to comment on, it's just a pic with another pic over it.
LoL, that's what I meant with "it's very simple and nothing special" but I felt like hearing some opinionz about it, though I kinda guessed what those opinions would be and I predicted yours correctly xD
I like the sig anyways and it's not just a pic over a pic I'm testing the blending options!!! ^^ rofl

EDITED: ok I made 3 more.

This one is somewhat confusing and busy, but I like it, it transmits the idea of the sig: fear makes things confusing.

This one is the simpler version of the one above, I like the way I put the texts in it.

Then this one is the last one I did

Best answers
Sorry, but in all of them, the text is horrible. The fonts you choose and just the way theyre on there is just ugly. The only one I really like is the first one out of the three you made, the stock there is positioned and blended in very nicely. In the third one, the bg is plain and even a little boring. Also, the right pic on that one is wayyy too pixelated. Try stock enhancement.

Best answers
Thanx for the critiz.
I made one more, two versions of it.
v1(I made this one first, pretty simple, yes):

Later version:

I took your advice with the fonts I pick IsrAlien, so I tried something diferent.
I'm still exploring and discovering options but how do you guys think I'm doing so far?

Best answers
hmm nice...the 2nd one is better...just one thing
i wonder y dont u add cool BC or somthing like that some abstract....personaly i think it is pritty boring just some pics...and not mutch over that...even that it looks pritty good :)

Best answers
sayan master said:
i wonder y dont u add cool BC or somthing like that some abstract....
Well I'm doing the best I can rigth now, I dont like to use things other peeps make, so I pretty much make them from scratch and evade as much as possible using things that arent originaly mine. About adding abstracts, if I knew how to do them I probbly would, as I mention in a post here above I'm still exploring and learning.

I made a SH2 siggie, here goes:

EDITED:
Ok made two more.
I admit this one is very barbyish like :S

Here is the second one I made, it owns all the others imo.

so critiz are very welcome :]

Best answers
The last one you did, the brown one with silver flowers is great. I really like it, I think the font would look better in a brown colour selected from the picture to create a theme. At the mo is sticks out a bit. The yellow one is far too bright for my tastes, a dull yellow would be nicer. Well done on the brown one though, you've got a winner there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best crit I can give you for your new brush sigs is don't use downloaded brushes.

Best answers
Gaara, you started out using them and yes youve grown out of them mostly but you still use them today, so please dont tell people what to do like that.

On topic:: The brown is very nice. Its nice, smooth, and clean. Very pretty and I love your choice in color. The yellow one, meh. The other version you posted is better then the one youre using at the moment. (Right now the two right pictures are a little too pixelated for my taste.) Nice job on the text, it does look as if youve put more thought into it this time. Glad I could help :] IMO you should take Saiga's comment and try to make the font color on the brown sig more brownish in order to create a color theme. Remember, always experiment with photoshop because the possibilities are endless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Gaara, you started out using them and yes youve grown out of them mostly but you still use them today, so please dont tell people what to do like that.
I used downloaded brushes when I started yeah, but wtf's this bs about I still mostly use them today? I use brushes that I make buddy, and I'm not telling him what to do, just giving a helpful tip :]

Best answers
No I dont mean you still mostly use them... I said youve mostly grown out using them, but you still do sometimes.

Best answers
Saiga said:
The last one you did, the brown one with silver flowers is great. I really like it, I think the font would look better in a brown colour selected from the picture to create a theme. At the mo is sticks out a bit. The yellow one is far too bright for my tastes, a dull yellow would be nicer. Well done on the brown one though, you've got a winner there.
^.^I'm honored you like it ^.^
I finaly get something good outta all those sigs i've been makin lately.
I changed the font, it does blend better now, though the intention of making it like that was for it to stick a bit out.

IsrAlien said:
Remember, always experiment with photoshop because the possibilities are endless.
LoL I know they just keep poppin out the more i explore :shocked: :laff:

Gaara-Kun said:
The best crit I can give you for your new brush sigs is don't use downloaded brushes.
Well when you said that you made me doubt so I checked my brushes, because I did download some packs a time ago, when I was just starting, but as I had no idea on how to use them I just forgot about it. But no, these brushes I use are all originaly from photoshop, except one that you can barely apriciate (yes, ok, but it's there, I know). And to use downloaded things I mostly evade it, I like meh stuff as original as possible.
I did think though that before creating custom brushes I should learn to use them properly :smile:
Gaara-Kun said:
and I'm not telling him what to do
OMG! I'm a she and not a him, :S :laff:
Will I have to do like kairi and write it under my name? rofl

___
BTW newer android sig. It aint better than my brown one but it looks better than both of the yellow a18 sigs imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The brown one does look pretty good, it's just, the stock looks too brown, the skin I mean... And both of the sigs you're using have downloaded brushes in them, but since you're new with brushing ok... And the brown one the filters are too obvious in the back... =X Pretty nice though.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
The brown one does look pretty good, it's just, the stock looks too brown, the skin I mean... And both of the sigs you're using have downloaded brushes in them, but since you're new with brushing ok... And the brown one the filters are too obvious in the back... =X Pretty nice though.
Err... no man I used one downloaded brush, the flowers and the sparkles and all that (from both meh current ones) is from ps they are in the "photoshop only" folder the downloaded ones are outside of it, I already told you :S
And yeah the skin does look very brown, I did it that way kuz I thought it would blend better. You mentioned filters ,I diddnt use any for eather of these BTW :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
Err... no man I used one downloaded brush, the flowers and the sparkles and all that (from both meh current ones) is from ps they are in the "photoshop only"
Yeah, my bad, I just realized that while I was making a sig @_@

They just look a lot like a downloaded brush I used when I started brushing. :S

actually, I just realized, the brush I was talking about is in that purple sig you made a couple posts up, it's that start without a middle =/

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
actually, I just realized, the brush I was talking about is in that purple sig you made a couple posts up, it's that start without a middle =/
Oh, yeah your right, I looked it up, that one is downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom